CPC Golf

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I won't mock your game, but I will admire your taste in shorts.

Calumon: Like blue kilts, but with legs! :O

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Despite how awesome that day looked, I will still not play golf or see it as an entertaining observing sport

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
scw55 said:
Despite how awesome that day looked, I will still not play golf or see it as an entertaining observing sport
meh, I don't see how professional poker playing is a thing, but there you go. Doesn't matter what you think there are others who will think otherwise, and it isn't your world.

and on topic:

I've never even done a 9 hole, so props to you guys. I've only mini golfed, badly...

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I was laughing so hard during this, but not at you guys, just with you of course // Good to see that you at least did not come in last place

I also second the opinion that Steve is an awesome guy // The amount of stuff he gets involve in and, almost at the drop of a hat, will help people out with is insane

-M

i64ever

Aug 26, 2008
I'd like to thank Matt for explaining golf to me. "Hit the ball down the fairway as far as you can." I will never look at the sport the same way.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
I know Steve from his awesome team up buddy cop fan fic with the other Steve, in "Dengler and Butts".
We do need more Dengler & Butts stories.

OT: Only played mini-golf cause normal golf is expencive, I've always wanted to drive one of those golf carts though, looks fun.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Ever since that first video whenever a hotel hears that LRR is coming they purposely remove all their overpriced water bottles just to annoy James. :p

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Tiamattt said:
Ever since that first video whenever a hotel hears that LRR is coming they purposely remove all their overpriced water bottles just to annoy James. :p
I would have expected them to put $10 bottles in LRR rooms, instead.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Er...Not bad for having never golfed, Kathleen and Graham? Don't stand up as you're swinging, Kathleen, just turn your body as you follow through. And it's okay, Graham, you can get closer to the ball, it's not going to yell at you.

scw55 said:
It's not an observing sport, it's a social sport. Business is done on golf courses, and in club houses. It does take skill, body control, and understanding of the playing field to play well, however, so it is still a sport. Just not a high-profile one.

Magikarp

Jan 26, 2011
orangeapples said:
scw55 said:
meh, I don't see how professional poker playing is a thing, but there you go. Doesn't matter what you think there are others who will think otherwise, and it isn't your world.

and on topic:

I've never even done a 9 hole, so props to you guys. I've only mini golfed, badly...
More or less any sport is good to watch if you know the game well & can recognise when it's being played skilfully.

OT: Great video guys; hope you had fun.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
I laughed, with you not at you, because I am HORRIBLE at just MINI golf. I hate to imagine myself on a real golf course. At least you had fun.

Nov 30, 2009
$24,000 for child's play? You guys can raise that in an hour of bussing. Next year they should have a charity bus off. Lowest number of crashes per team over one week wins :D I bet James would kill at that.