Crackpot Theories:What if Harley Quinn's baby-daddy is Clayface?

FrankatronX

Jul 28, 2010
Now hear me out King Kai!

It's a thought I had when musing over Arkham City's ending and Harly's Revenge DLC.
The fact's as they are: Joker got messed up on Titan and gave it to Batman through bodily fluids(blood). We all know about the pregnancy test in the Joker's office and stuff pretty much points to Harley = Pregnant yet she shows no symptoms of being infected with Titan and finally we all know that Clayface fooled Batman into believing he was The Joker for pretty much all of the game.

This is where the fun happens. It's fair to say that Clayface may be Harley's baby-daddy on account of A) He's totally unflinching in his representation of The Joker. B) He's so insanely method he actually would and C) If Batman was fooled then how hard would it have be to fool Harley?

I know this is never going to be anything other than my own mental hypothesis but it does fit.
If you have a wild theory about a game then let's hear it.

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
Does Clayface even have any natural bodily fluids though? Especially the ones required to even make that happen?

FrankatronX

Jul 28, 2010
I have no Idea but I am assuming so. It depends on whether he can mimic on a cellular level.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
I believe there's been at least one comic where a part of Clayface that was split off from the "main part" for too long became its own unique person independent of him (though it had amnesia.)

So make of that what you will.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Spoiler warning but the positive test is only in the main game. In the DLC you can find like twenty failed ones next to a cot.

Shit's dark.

Bayman

Jan 29, 2013
FrankatronX said:
Now hear me out King Kai!

C) If Batman was fooled then how hard would it have be to fool Harley?
Nope, just before Batman has his fight with Mr. Hammer Harley can be heard saying something like "Oh! Mr. J, you look so much bett...oh, its just you.", which means she knew Clayface from Joker.

And as hazabaza1 mentioned, Harley had a false pregnancy.