Crank Dat Soulja Boy: The Game In 2009

LysanderBlack

Apr 20, 2009
I think the answer is an anti-Soulja boy video game Petition. I've seen some terrible games come up over the years, but a Soulja boy video game? Not in my backyard. Not anywhere ever. I find this degrading to something sacred that was claimed as our own. It's almost as bad as when Nintendo decided to cater to the casual gamer, and leave the hardcore gamers to rot (I am referring to the Wii, though there have been A FEW - I stress very few - good games for the console.)

Seriously, the man just likes money. Fuck him, and fuck his video game proposal, whatever it may be.

And fuck all the game developers that have been selling out instead of making art. I'm looking at you, Nintendo. And Bungie.

Suda51, if you read this; We still cool.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Since he was so unclear on the details, I really hope this game is about him getting whacked in the head repeatedly with various objects, until you get to the final stage, the U.S.S. Indianapolis

Since it is more likely it's exactly like 50 Cent's game, I may rent it anyway, just for the pleasure of watching him get shot in the face over and over and over......

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
I swear to god....
Someone said this would happen in one of the threads about 50 cent.
>_> Who was it?! D:< GET THAT MAN/WOMAN A COOKIE!
:3 Why....WHY....

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
If we`re lucky he`ll divulge who the devs are so we can go smash up their studio to stop them from relaseing this abomination

Ghost

Spoony old Bard
Feb 13, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

HAHAHAHA

....no

seriously, way to milk your fans soulja!

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
Great, now along with 50 cent Soulja Boy will waste space on shelves with "Soulja Boy: Bling on the Blingity Blinga Bling"

YuheJi

Mar 17, 2009
All I can say is, a lot of rap fans feel that this guy almost killed our genre (not that it wasn't dying already with the likes of Lil' Wayne and Ludacris). Him coming on the gaming scene is like the nightmare all over again.

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
Geoffrey42 said:
I certainly hope it is a game for people who smoke, or people who drink... just people who generally be gettin' f***ed up. I think he understands the particular market segment deeply.

~~~~~~~~~

Actually, the most entertaining possible outcome is that he makes an absolute masterpiece, but will never be able to fathom his own genius. Far more entertaining than whatever piece of should-have-been-a-free-flash-adver-game it will inevitably be...
We already have a music based game that's exponentially more fun as you get drunker....it's called "Rock Band". Preferrably 2.

frank220

Dec 25, 2008
Soulja Boy calls himself a gamer but he doesn't have 10 achievements on any one Xbox game. It's no doubt going to be shovel ware for the 13-year-old wiggaz to choke on it like cheap, peer-pressure-induced booze.

xarealpersonx

May 3, 2009
WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS?! It's shit like this why we can't have good stuff anymore. Games need to stop bragging "OSh!tzu!! Guyz from (insert shitty band here) play out game!! BUY IT!" or even the terrible "THIS (GENERIC RAPPER) IS IN THIS GAME!!!!" and make GOOD games instead!