Craziest glitch you have ever found.

disturbed0ne

Feb 12, 2008
I forgot my personal LEAST favorite ever. I was playing the King Kong game, and all the NPCs that were supposed to move on to further the mission just STOPPED moving. There wasn't anything I hadn't done, and no amount of moving would sway them. I had to restart the game several times before they finally got to doing what they were supposed to do.

Jupiter065

Aug 12, 2008
I'd like to just say "All of KOTOR 2," but I guess I'll go with a specific example. Once after it had crashed for something like the billionth time, I loaded a save on the Ebon Hawk, and when I went to the character select screen as I exited, none of the character models showed up, and where the name of the selected character would be, it just said "I am broken. So very very broken."

I wish I was making that up.

Needless to say I erased my file and broke the disc in half.

"Save often, and in different slots!" Thanks KOTOR.

Frosk

Mar 12, 2008
TheTemby said:
HALO 1 GUIDE TO MAKING A MONKEY

1) get your Halo brand human Flood
2) equip an accurate weapon (sniper rifle will cause too much damage, dont use sniper rifle)
3) blow its arms off
4) enjoy, now you have a monkey that thinks its in combat but has no arms so it will just follow you around, you can make as many as you want.

*note* dont try to blow off head aswell, you will just end up killing it*
That's called "harmless when armless"

CasualZombie

Mar 14, 2008
In assassin's Creed the canyon where King Rich is I started the level, fell through the floor for ages, teleported all over the joint (including ontop of the army the first 2 guys are looking at) before dying and respawning as "2 of me". consequentally I discovered I can assassinate myself with the hiddenblade and really screw myself up by accidentally throwing knives at "myself" during fights". This happens everytime I go to that level :(

In KOTOR2 I found a repeatable conversation with my angry wookie ally to make him trade 2 intelligence for 2 strength, I repeated this till I had one INVINCIBLE moron.

tales of meteor

Aug 12, 2008
on halo 3 i joined a game on custom after it had started and as soon as i joined it showed a glitch up area on the map and i started dead and couldnt move for the whole game and by the end i had around 137 deaths for about 4 mins

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
Probably the one I found in Assassins Creed. I was walking around when suddenly, my character was shot unprovokingly up into the sky...causing to fall 50 feet and die...craziest glitch ever...

TheLoneOne

Jul 10, 2008
Super Mario Bros. - jumped onto a spring (I don't know what they're called) and it disappeared right when I landed on it. I couldn't move, although it showed me going through the motions, and had to sit there til the timer ran out.

God of War - I was climbing the wall in the underworld and got caught by the blades, pulled into the wall and fell... and fell... and fell... and fell for 10 seconds til I finally died.

Spiderman 3 - I was swinging through the subway and spidey's head hit the top of the tunnel... it got stuck and spiderman was stuck halfswing, which looked pretty cool since he was frozen like he was swinging through the air.

BallPtPenTheif

Jun 11, 2008
Spider-Man 2 (PS2)

remove the memory card at the tail end of a save and it will break the physics of the game (it also corrupts the save file though). basically, there will not be a velocity cap when you swing, this means that as you sling shot and continually web swing forward you exponentially increase speed.

i was able to clear the water gap from the mainland to the island in one leap using this bug.

Alone Disciple

Jun 10, 2008
In Crackdown (360), I once jumped a car off a stunt marker near the beach and when the car missed the intended mark and crashed into the sand, I was able to get out of the car, but now found myself underground 'swimming'on a horizontal plane about 2 feet under the real horizon. I couldn't jump out of the sand and land back on my feet, so I had to just swim and swim and swim through the beach and other objects until I hit actual water some distance away and eventually found something physical that I could get up on and get back into the game world.

In City Of Heros and Star Wars Galaxies, my toon has been stuck in between floors as if I phased partially through them, and then became stuck.

X3heartless

Jul 29, 2008
I have the best one...Have you ever shared a play station with 10 friends,and your taking turns like when someone dies?Well i did and we were playing gta vice city and i fell in the water.So i keep putting in the health cheat for like 10 minutes and i just popped up on the dock and everyone got pissed and called me a cheater.lmao =P

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
The only "craziest" glitch I remember is Missingno. on Pokémon first generation (Red). And one time I ended up in blue hell in Blood Omen 2 because of superglitchy collision detection.

BreakAtmo

Jun 26, 2008
I'm not sure if this counts as a glitch, but whatever. I was playing Oblivion on my PS3, and I had to do the Dark Brotherhood mission where you use the Rose of Sithis to assassinate Adamus Phillida. He's going into the water, I'm aiming at him, and suddenly, Telaendril comes running out from the left, decked out in her Dark Brotherhood cloak, and attacks Phillida and his bodyguards. She gets killed, and since she ran out just as I fired the Rose and actually got hit with it, I restarted the game (but kept the save). Weird as all hell.

Arcadia2000

Mar 3, 2008
I had completely forgotten about this until someone else mentioned the game in another thread. One day while playing Maple Story, I became immortal. No damage due to falling. No damage from physical attacks. No damage from magic attacks. No damage at all. I reported it again and again to the GMs, but it took them like a month to fix. I stayed away from nearly all contact except one person I trusted to help me test the extent of the glitch for reporting purposes. The last thing I wanted was to have HACKER blared all over the channel. However, I was able to explore in places it would have taken me months of playing and leveling to get to. ^_^

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
In starwars battelfront 2, when you did space combat, if you tried to land your plane just as you were going through the weird hangar bay sheild thing on Imperial & Republic ships, you could land on the outside of the ship and walk around.

Limos

Jun 15, 2008
I killed a guy in Oblivion and his limbs all suddenly stretched out and got all floppy and he kept twitching really fast.

shadow1138

Mar 20, 2008
Counter Strike Source -a friend of mine got kiled by an CV-47, that got blown up from a grenade and hit him on the head. Not really a glitch, but definitely fun to watch.
Also that twiching bodies glitch was first seen in Republic Commando, if I'm not mistaken. It was caused by slow processors.

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
One time, I was watching my friend mess around on Half Life 2 for the pc. I had the console activated and we raised the max gravity gun lift load to like 9000 or something crazy high like that (default is 250). He decided that a jeep would make a superb battering ram, so we also raised the max grabbing distance. Anyway, he tries to pick up the jeep, and suddenly the game freezes up for a minute or so, and my computer tower sounded like it was brewing up some coffee. After it was finished having a heart attack, the gravity gun disappears and the jeep starts clipping through the ground, along with EVERYTHING ELSE that isn't just beta build. Doesn't sound like much in text, but believe me: we couldn't stop ourselves from laughing our asses off.

Then again, everything seems to be moar funny when it's 3 in the morning.

Spierek

Aug 17, 2008
the monopoly guy post=9.68020.621953 said:
sirdanrhodes said:
Are we aloud to say big rigs?
That's not a glitch, jsut an unfinished game
You can count it as a glitch, if you'll say, that the whole game is one big glitch ;d