Craziest/ supidest theories you have ever heard

The Floating Nose

Dec 5, 2010
Pretty much every single conspiracy theories that centeres around 9/11, The Illuminati's, the holocaust denials. For those who believe these theories: you god damn idiots really need to get laid.

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
TestECull said:
Oh yes you can. You can mock anything you want.
right, first amendment:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
AIDS denial is pretty fucked up, especially as some HIV positive people have actually died because they refused to take the anti-retroviral drugs since they believed their illness was unrelated to the virus... way to bury their heads in the sand.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
backinthepresentfuture said:
the idea of an invisible man in the clouds that can see everything and everyone at all times, that created all that is. thats pretty batshit bonkers to me! ^_^
Do you have to be so insulting about it?

OT: I'm torn between the 2012 theory and the people who think that the government caused 9/11

guidance

Dec 9, 2010
My friend theorized that there is a penis constant, and every race is divided up penis equally between its members. So races with a higher population would get less penis. His explanation for Africa was that they had a high mortality rate. No I don't think he was serious but that's still the craziest theory I've ever heard.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Personal I like conspiracy theories, there are so many to choose from. Let's go with the moon hoax as one.

the idea of an invisible man in the clouds that can see everything and everyone at all times, that created all that is. thats pretty batshit bonkers to me! ^_^
You know adding faces made out of text doesn't make you look any less the jerk for belittling peoples faith in the most childish manner you could come up with.

I am an athiest. I find simply saying that is more then enough to convay to people that I don't share their beliefs, and would you look at that I didn't act like an entitled child in the process.

Through on the subject of religion I find the 6000 year old earth, creationist ideas a little silly. Mostly because the ideas behind it, and arguments for it are so easily disproven, and there really isn't a problem rectifying a belief in the Abrahamic god and evolution. You could look at the big bang and creation of the universe by a divine deity as one and the same if you want. Nothing conflicts, especially not to the point you need to cling to something like that in the face of reason.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
The moon is hollow and is full of aliens.
But that's true!

As for me...I'unno. This is the internet, there's too many to count. You've got your timecube, your reptilians so on so forth. If I had to pick one it would be that Friday (yes, the Rebecca Black song) is all an allegory for the JFK assasination. And on that note, a friend of mine was telling me about some thing he saw once claiming that a whole host of modern dances and music videos featured Masonic symbolism (in these cases they always mush the Illuminati and the Freemasons together, either way both are essentially just secret clubs for big boys). It was stupid because of how tenuous the connections made were (I myself looked into it, there was a scene from some Brendan Fraser film where he just raises his arm to casually greet someone which they claimed was some masonic gesture).

FernandoV said:
You're probably too into your "insufferable atheist" stage of atheism to notice BUT, the long, drawn-out analogy you are using to express that you are talking about god has been used to death. Find a new gimmick.
I agree with FernandoV here. Either learn some respect to stop giving Atheism a bad reputation or learn insults wittier than the old "invisible man" one (I have a right to worship my 2000 year old carpenter and have fresh insults every once in a while). And for God's sake don't top off something like that with a smiley, it's utterly arrogant and a real pet-peeve of mine.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Easily the Time Cube.

Honorable mentions for AIDS and Holocaust deniers.

I also remember this one guy on a right-wing radio station, regarding the NASA budget cuts. Good god, this guy never heard that the Cold War ended.

The Floating Nose

Dec 5, 2010
Ids Braam said:
Do unreadable theories count? I would then suggest the timecube http://www.timecube.com/ You lose IQ from just trying to understand :D.
WOW !!! What the hell is this guy/women/thing talking about ?

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
My friend and I came up with the theory that Assassin's Creed is based off of the 'war' between Apple and Microsoft, Apple being the Templar's and Microsoft the Assassin's.

Guardian of Nekops

May 25, 2011
The idea that the US Government planned 9/11.

What really gets me about this theory is the lack of action I see to accompany it. I mean, this is along the lines of a "Soylent Green is people" revelation, but the people who believe it aren't taking to the streets in protest.

In fact, some of them still serve in the US military. How can you believe your country is that unabashedly evil and not do something about it?

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Ancient Aliens.

JFK was brought down by the mafia.

Bush knew about 911.

And thanks to you guys, Time Cube. Seriously. Wat?

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
The world is only 6000 years old.

Dinosaur bones were planted by the Jews.

The Holocaust never happened.

Man never landed on the moon.

Scientology origin.

Does "God and Jesus hate fags" Count as a theory?

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Chemtrails. Just for the sheer scale of the thing, and the thought of how many civilian airport workers, aeronautical engineers, chemical workers, etc. it would require is mind-boggling. Combined with 9/11, Area 51, Nasa's moonlanding, JFK's assassination etc. etc. etc. you come to the logical conclusion that I am actually the last person on earth to get in on this. Am I the only one that doesn't know? Guys?... Hello?...

I'm soooooo lonely.

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
The seemingly impossible theory that makes me sad in my pants that people just happen to have faith in something greater than themselves OMFG SO SCARY!! NOWZ I CANTZ DO ANYTHINGZ MUST TROLOLOLOLOL!
/sarcastic

C F

Jan 10, 2012
That history was shaped and guided according to the will of the Illuminati/Freemasons/*[small]insert organization of choice here*[/small].

In addition, anyone who denies any event in history (the moon landing, Holocaust, 9/11, etc.) gets special mention in the Crazy Theorist Chronologies. That totally needs to be a book, by the way.

Uzi-Bazooka

Jul 6, 2011
Chex Quest was a game that came out in 1996; a kid-friendly DooM Total Conversion that came in boxes of chex cereal.

That's funny enough, but here's where the crazy theory comes in. From a truly obsessed fan comes this: http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?topic=3398.0 , a fan-made, 23-paragraph essay on the fictional weapons in the game. Which came in a box of breakfast cereal. As a cheap marketing tie-in.

Worst of all, it's followed by two pages of discussion.

Why?

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Well as religion is in here already (the concept of an omnipotent god). I am going to add how that using religion as an excuse for doing some genocidal act makes it excusable (looking at you Israel). Or better yet that some people who had little to no understanding of science could predict when the Earth will end. Or maybe that the LHC will annihalate the Earth by creating a blackhole.

Seriously beyond this it is rather hard to narrow it down any further