Craziest thing you've ever done in a hotel room?

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
We've all heard the stories of Rock Stars trashing their hotel rooms on tour, various celebrities have been caught in them surrounded by girls, guns and/or drugs. Governments have been brought down by them (Watergate).

So I ask you, what is the craziest thing you have done in a hotel room?

Personally my story is quite tame; on a school trip (aged 11) we stayed in a hotel in groups of three, and me and my two friends stayed in my friends room till about 2am watching Terminator 2, then while crossing back to our own room got caught by the teacher. I also broke a vase, because the beds were too close to the bedside cabinet, and I jumped on the bed, it wobbled the cabinet, and the top heavy lamp fell over. We got away with it though (probably was only worth a few quid anyway.)

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Nothing too insane, just had sex with a girl in our room at Disneyworld.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I...well...I probably shouldn't be telling you this,..but I used the mini-fridge for sodas AND used the mini coffee maker to heat water for pot noodle! That was one crazy trip. ^_^

Mumonk

Mar 14, 2010
Wrote "redruM" in glow in the dark ink all over the walls, then replaced a lamp bulb with a black light bulb.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Spun my friend around in an office chair until he threw up. That was a fun day.

Kieros

Jul 4, 2011
Slept in a bathtub.

It was a school field trip, and I wasn't getting along with my roommates, so I seceded from the room into the bathroom, and slept there for two days on the trip.

a Soviet Pie

Apr 30, 2009
Dared my friend to be like the Juggernaut and rampage through the hotel. Thought he wouldn't do it till he rammed through the glass balcony door, jumped to the lower level, and kept running. Thank the lord it was his room, he had to pay for it...

pineycorn

May 8, 2011
Shit in the sink and wiped my ass with pages from the bible and stuck them all over the walls right before we left.

Nudu

Jun 1, 2011
Drank virgin blood out of a hollowed out goat skull in the glorious name of Satan

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
sketch_zeppelin said:
was wrapped from head to toe in duct tape by a guy dressed in rubber.
So a good night, then?

OT: I haven't been to a hotel in ages. Keith Moon would win this contest.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
sketch_zeppelin said:
King Toasty said:
sketch_zeppelin said:
was wrapped from head to toe in duct tape by a guy dressed in rubber.
So a good night, then?

OT: I haven't been to a hotel in ages. Keith Moon would win this contest.
actually it was quite comfy
Giggidy. ;D

But seriously, nothing interesting happens to me.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
pyrrhic victory said:
Jedoro said:
Nothing too insane, just had sex with a girl in our room at Disneyworld.
Cool story bro. :p

OT: Pissed in a trash can.

Seriously.
Just thought I'd start the thread off with a bang.

Also, didn't intend the pun when I first thought of that, but hell, I'll leave it as is.