Crazy Dunkin' Donuts lady

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
While I do feel sorry for the other customers and the staff, I also feel sorry for her. What kind of upbringing did she have for her to lead a life where not receiving a receipt is warranting so much hate? Hell, how does she even get through a day when the smallest things are worth sweating over? I wish someone close to her would help her out, she clearly needs it before she further hurts herself and the people around her. It's easy to dismiss her as a ****, hag and etc. but what next? What happens after that? It's only going to feed more into her unhealthy emotions. If one non-existent receipt made her do this, I'm terrified to think of what she'll do when she learns that the entirety of the internet now hates her.

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
Lonewolfm16 said:
Bomberman4000 said:
I used to be an assistant manager at a movie theater and have heard everything from "you changed the times so i would miss my show" to "we planned our entire night around this show and it's sold out? are you gonna give us free tickets?" to "you're a racist because I had my phone out during the movie and an usher told me to turn it off" to "you're a communist" but fortunately I was in the position to do a little something about it. I've even had one belligerent drunk woman AND her teenage (like 13-15) kids removed from a theater by a cop.

And every single fucking time, my manager and district manager ripped me a new one because of it. I told my employees "you do not get paid enough to put up with this shit, come get me." And when they come get me, I try to address things calmly but there are some people who just want to be heard. They want to put on a show to try and make the employees look like the bad guys. And when I could not reach an amicable conclusion to the problem. I asked them to leave.

Without fail within the next 24 hours I heard from my manager and district manager saying I should've given them something for free. And each time I told them they're insane. I'm not rewarding someone for treating my employees or me like that. And I still stand by that statement. Customers that came to me politely and calmly, EVEN IF I DISAGREED WITH THEM I did something to appease them. Anger may work with some people, but it will not work with me. Ever.

My advice to this woman: grow the fuck up. Seriously, this level of immaturity from a college graduate is unfathomable.
How'd they figure the communist one? Speaking as a person who works in a movie theatre, its one of the most capitalististic places on Earth. Advertisement everywhere, lots of snacks and things for sale, and the whole thing dedicated to a luxury service. Seriously, are we living in the 1950s?

It was the weirdest thing. I live in a small town in South Carolina, and our theater wasn't showing the "Obama: 2016" or whatever it was called. I wanted to see it, and our sister theater 7 miles down the road had it, but we didn't and because we didn't I was apparently a communist. I was just as baffled as you.

puff ball

Mar 14, 2011
i could not watch this it hits way to close to home as a Floridan who works at a coffee shop i have seen to much to close to this to finish watching this. although i would say this is worse then any one incident i have seen or heard about, the problem is i see snip its of conversations I've had with customers all throughout that video.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Nouw said:
What kind of upbringing did she have for her to lead a life where not receiving a receipt is warranting so much hate?
A cozy, no responsibility, everything taken for granted kind of upbringing, I'd wager, actually. The kind of upbringing that implants the thought that service staff are second-class citizens and not even people.