crazy video game stories

bipeo

Mar 25, 2009
what are some crazy stories that you have from playing video games?

one time my friend stevie and I were playing TF2 and we decided we were going to heavy rush using nothing but our bare fists, so we go to control point A and out of no where 2 pyros jump us. now being gentlmen, fisticuffs was called and we could not go back on it. stevie fought gallantly for 45 seconds before falling in battle to the pyro's flames. I had to avenge his death, so i danced around alot and punched the pyros until they had both fallen, defeated to the ground. I had avenged my friend's death, and laughed my ass off while doing it.

quietisgood

Jul 23, 2009
I was playing arena on TF2 (I forgot what the map was) and I was a heavy, the enemy team had both a Heavy and a Medic, the enemy Heavy leaves his medic and we engage in a epic punching fight, I win and walk over to the medic and taunt kill him.

Another one was when I was a DR spy and a scout "kills" me. He taunts, I decloak and kill him and then taunt.

Dusty Donuts

Jul 16, 2009
When some guy was hanging off the BLU sign in Badlands, arena. I think a soldier did it to him.
Also, I accidentally got stuck beneath the final control point in Dustbowl. We won.

Captain_Heavy

Jul 23, 2009
one time i was playing and my camera once i died would just go through walls and i fell underneath (i think it was dustbowl) and i saw a beachlike area it was all sandy and had umbrellas.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
Well, it ain't TF2, but i was playing Call of Duty 2 on live in Leningrad, i had a sniper and it was 3 on one. the guys were waiting on a ledge outside the nazi building waiting for me to enter. I had done it twice so they probably thought i'd try it again. i ran around the building, up a small hill, and found a perfect position. I sniped two of them, and the third just stood there for a second, then jumped off and killed himself. I found it hilarious...

manicfoot

Apr 16, 2008
I was playing COD2 on XBL. There was this guy who was constantly sniping everyone from the same spot (the second floor of a partially destroyed house). I slowly crept into the house and made my way upstairs. There was a spot of darkness in the far corner just behind him so I crouched there and hid for a few minutes, watching him snipe... then I let him have it and shot him to pieces. The guy actually screamed "AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!?"