Create an RPG Class

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
The Ultimate Badass class.

His powers would include:

Being able to frighten people to death by staring them in the eyes.
Landing crushing blows upon an enemy's genetalia from great distances with the power of his mind.
Punches so hard that you'd swear you were just struck by a freight train full of morbidly obease people.
Violently exploding upon death.
And many, many more...

It would be overpowered as hell but to be honest, who would care?

Monocle Man

Apr 14, 2009
Duelist

A light cloth wearing class, they are armed with both a sabre/rapier and a revolver.
He cannot be KOed by traps, backstabs or any indirect source of damage.
The duelist's honour code also forbids to lay traps, to perform backstabs or attack someone indirectly.

+5 to every attribute if he and only one opponent is left on the battlefield.

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
Shaolin Programmer.
...???
RL-H4XX!

No wait!

Chuck Norris class.
Special powers include: Everything.

TheGreatCoolEnergy

Aug 30, 2009
EPIC: compatable with all other classes. Basic description: Able to kick soooo much ass, able to go on long journeys with little supplies, usualy into the heart of the enemy.

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
Existentialist - Can make people disappear or reappear just by questioning their reality

Stevemancer - A man who can magically influence anyone called Steve.

CanOfBeans

Sep 24, 2009
the kitten class

blinds all others with you overwhelming cuteness then kills them, the most evil class in the game

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
I've no idea for a name, but here's the general idea:

A warrior that manifests a suit of armor and weapons with magic, that often have elemental effects.

Won't ever need to worry about carrying heavy armor and weapons around because you can dismiss them after battle.

Plus you can always have the right weapon and elemental effect available when you need it.

Combined

Sep 13, 2008
A blind Frisbee-wielding necromancer whose skill tree is "stumble around blindly". Why? Because I can. Also, it would be quite interesting to see someone not get beaten by anything with one of those.

If we're being serious, a skeletal dwarf necromancer. Because that would be awesome.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
The Paris Hilton class. Has access to the level editor to conjour anything she could possibly want out of thin air, blinds her enemies with paparazzi flashes, although she usually just stands around and doesn't do anything to assist in battle. The Paris Hilton has been known to throw her shoes as projectiles, then to throw money at her problems if they don't go away, and to call her Daddy for help when she's in real trouble.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Yes, what situation could there possibly be where a Narwhal wouldn't be useful? You may want to avoid deserts just in case though.

My own class?

Living curse could be somewhat interesting
Play as a pair of possesed clothes with the power to manipulate them into weapons and such. Damage would be healed by automatic re-stitching or something. Possible Berserker class. Needs work, but I would be interesting if done right.

Shadow Manipulater would be quite interesting, no ideas that aren't obvious for how it would work.

Half Golem
Appearance human.Skin hard as boulders. Ability to control Earth like substances. Can move through stone. Obviously a fighter style class.

My ideas aren't really that creative, but it's all I can think of at the moment.

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
Banker Class - Get obscene amounts of gold for 'bonuses' (i.e. not failing as much as their rivals).

Gordon Brown class - Gets an increase to dodgy reputation when he watches the X-Factor over Question time.

Yob class - -10% to all language and civil tests but gets +10% to both mugging and ASBO characteristics.

ReinofFire

Jun 30, 2009
Stunt-double: does nothing but can fill in as any other class if needed

Normal person: Utterly oblivious and full of complaints

Suicide bomber: leave nothing behind

Realisticaly though
Time warper: control of time but cant do some things. cannot freeze time because that would be stupid

Space warper: same as above but with time. cannot act like god.

If you want to know why freezing time is stupid I'll tell you. Us actually seeing things requires light to reflect off an object into our eyes. freezing time would stop light leaving us in darkness. If you dont care or think these laws dont apply in rpg's then ok it won't really make a huge difference in how you kill something.

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
Pirate Ninja!

A stealth class that allows the use of loud muskets and blunderbusses.