Create Folders On The Vita With New 2.10 Firmware

TJC

Aug 28, 2011
Shinsei-J said:
lifeat24fps said:
I am already penciling in a Terraria purchase because playing it on the Vita adds portability and a good control scheme. :D
Don't forget to check out Spelunky, itt's coming out latter this year too.
So excited for both! :D
As a 3DS owner, have my jealousy :C

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
lifeat24fps said:
Korten12 said:
Colt47 said:
They seriously need to work on getting games that interest people on this system instead of letting it quietly die. I actually like the Vita a lot more than the 3DS just because it actually got the control scheme and hardware display down right, unlike the original 3ds that has a screen space which makes one squint their eyes.
They announced a lot of indie games to the platform in recent weeks. It seems like is it starting to pick up steam in the developer community. :D
I am already penciling in a Terraria purchase because playing it on the Vita adds portability and a good control scheme. :D
If they nail down a good control scheme for Terraria, it will be sooooo kickass.

kazriko

Apr 6, 2009
Snotnarok said:
No one counts the older games, I have no idea why since I've been playing a lot of Grandia on my Vita among other things. Let's not forget the neat cross-buy thing they did which is quite 'generous' for a company especially considering what's been going on these days.
The no games argument holds little water, I looked at both the PSV and 3DS when deciding I looked over the games because that's what matter, PSV one out for me. Is it better? Ehhh....That's subject to opinion.
Grandia is a great game. Unfortunately for me, I bought it on Ebay and played it right before it came out on PSN. The next PS1 title in my queue is Threads of Fate. A silly little action rpg that the world seems to have forgotten about. I also have Guacamelee that I need to get time to play.

I actually have a 3DS too, but only 3 3DS games, and about 15 DS games for it. Significantly fewer than my Vita, but it's still a good system if you like dungeon crawlers like Etrian Odyssey 4 and SMT: Soul Hackers.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
TJC said:
Shinsei-J said:
lifeat24fps said:
Don't forget to check out Spelunky, itt's coming out latter this year too.
So excited for both! :D
As a 3DS owner, have my jealousy :C
I have both, I regret the Vita. Maybe if they ported the Crash games, I'd actually use the damn thing, now it;s an expensive paperweight.