Create the worst person ever

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Ok heres somthing I came up with

So Bob only likes to play COD and he always liked God of war because Kratos is so fucking baddass and awsome, he tried Mass effect 2, it wasnt bad except he skiped all the taking because that shits boring, his freinds sugested its better playing as female comander shepard, he said that was stupid because comander shepard is a guy because it says so on the box his favorite word is FAG which he uses constantly, his favorite movie is transformers, in fact he thinks its the greatest movie ever!! his freind tried to get him to go see WALL-E and even UP but he wouldnt because they are cartoons and cartoons are fucking gay, he likes to drink and bash up "faggy nerds"

Sally absolutley loves twilight and thinks edward is soooooo hot , she also loves justin beiber and gossip girl, she thinks the notebook is liek the saddest movie ever, she's constantly on facebook obessing over her social life, she thinks anyone who isnt social "has no life" and thats just "sad" she playes farmville, she has no personality

Jake Likes games so much that he is upset that there are no good games period, they all suck dragon age2 is going to suck....in fact it DOSE suck...hes not getting it now, portal is overated, everything was better in the past, everything sucks now, Mass effect is overrated, red dead redemption is over rated, rap music is all crap, all of it

Dec 14, 2009
Create the worst person ever?

I'mma gonna end the thread and invoke Godwin's Law at the same time...

Santa Claus

What a bastard.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
-Snip-

Santa Claus

What a bastard.
He sneaks down chimneys and steals all the kids favourite toys.

OP: Worst person ever? I'd have a hard time thinking up anyone worse than the fanatics of the Westboro Baptist Church.
Nothing I could make up would beat them >.>

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Greyfox105 said:
OP: Worst person ever? I'd have a hard time thinking up anyone worse than the fanatics of the Westboro Baptist Church.
Fred Phelps was the first person that came to my mind, too.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Nazi Pedo douchebag who happens to lead both the WBC and KKK
I win
also he kicks puppies and kittens in his free time

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Aris Khandr said:
Greyfox105 said:
Fred Phelps was the first person that came to my mind, too.
Same here, except with Justin Biebers singing voice. And the same level of devotion towards Twilight as to the Bible.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Vauncent has a superiority complex and cannot use spell-checking software. His prose suggests that his keyboard is flecked with righteously furious spittle, and the only way he can make himself feel better about his mediocre life is by bringing attention to admittedly annoying stereotypes that most people have learned to ignore for the sake of their sanity.
He also seems to idolize Robert Chipman and treat his opinions like the Holy Word.

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Vault101 said:
Jake Likes games so much that he is upset that there are no good games period, they all suck dragon age2 is going to suck....in fact it DOSE suck...hes not getting it now, portal is overated, everything was better in the past, everything sucks now, Mass effect is overrated, red dead redemption is over rated, rap music is all crap, all of it
Aww man, why does his name have to be Jake? That's just not cool.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
orangebandguy said:
Jethro doesn't like Daft Punk.

Then I smited him.
I don't like Daft Punk (I don't dislike them though. They're just kinda... ok).

Well, this guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view] is pretty much the worst person every anyway. But if I had to top that, then someone who hates others simply for being different in some way. That pretty much covers most bases of assholeness.

Plus how is liking CoD or GoW a negative quality?