Create your own alignment!

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
Greater Good.

Sure, I'll try to help people, but when it comes right down to it, every pure asshole I meet I'm going to put down.

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
Eccentric Good - You mean well, but you're crazy.

Sarcastic Neutral - Good, bad? They're to be mocked equally.

and the most well known of alignments...

Asshole - An asshole is an asshole.

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
Egoistic Good - anything in the name of Good! And I personally decide what is "Good".
Machiavellian - you know what I mean. If not, read a book.
Bipolar - pick any 2 other alignments and interchange.

LostCrusader

Lurker in the shadows
Feb 3, 2011
evilthecat said:
Non-Stupid Evil
Where one deliberately and callously follows the 'good' path at every available opportunity in order to earn the trust of others and sow dependence, then uses that dependence and reputation for honour, justice and kindness to callously manipulate people while maintaining a facade of care for their wellbeing.
Isn't that Palpatine?
OT: Poorly executed evil - You mean evil, but the results are always good.

King Kupofried

Jan 19, 2010
Chaotic Delicious:
There is no standard for what state food must be in before devoured besides what is most appealing to you and you alone.
The alignment of those who would make a bowl of cookie dough, simply to eat it without baking.

Neutral Delicious:
The box of cookies your co-worker brought was free to anyone to have as much as they want. You shouldn't gorge yourself, but neither should you feel required to hold back.
The alignment of those who feel no shame in taking the last cookie.

Delicious Evil:
Why did you take the last cookie? You don't even like raisins!
You bastard.

Dungeons

Jan 21, 2011
True Chaotic Neutral

Like normal CN except you can't be a total ass to the rest of the party.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
Chaotic Jackass.

You're self-serving, rather thick, impulsive, inconsiderate, loudmouthed, bad-mannered, foul, and you constantly hit on anything female.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
Verbose Existentialist.

I was originally going with basing it on Meursault in Albert Camus' "The Outsider", but that would be mroe Tactile Existentialist.

Chogg Van Helsing

May 27, 2010
Evil laxity
You'd be evil if you could be bothered, and the most evil you excessive is annoying the heroes by insisting he accompany the heroes, but being a nuisance by complaining etc and eating the most

Doitpow

Mar 18, 2009
frustrated good

Intentions are good, but other character's drive you to acts of cruelty or violence