Creature Caster Masters: A Challenger Appears

Bobrek

Apr 14, 2009
Bleh. I love this series so much so far, but the episodes are released so far apart. I need me some more CCM NAO! Pretty please.

personion

Dec 6, 2010
I like this, but it needs a lot of work. A LOT. However, I'm going to be very lenient only because you're just starting off. I'll be looking forward to new episodes.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Ok not trolling but isn't it meant to come out every 2 weeks, it's been 3 now, they could at least say WHY it's being delayed.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
ProtoChimp said:
Ok not trolling but isn't it meant to come out every 2 weeks, it's been 3 now, they could at least say WHY it's being delayed.
I quite agree. Please do not leave us hanging. If it is canceled THEN TELL US. If it is gonna be late THEN TELL US!

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
I'm pretty sure it's cancelled... Maybe they'll bring back something good? Maybe something beginning with D and some A's?

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Random Fella said:
I'm pretty sure it's cancelled... Maybe they'll bring back something good? Maybe something beginning with D and some A's?
Maybe but even that series was MEH at best. I say more Unforgotten Realms!!!

This IS a good series too you know.

ManiacRaccoon

Aug 20, 2008
Am I the only one who loves the music from this episode?

Also yeah, being able to make your rival shut up by calling him an a-hole is a feature that needs to be in future pokemon games.

MaxwellEdison

Sep 30, 2010
Just checked this out for the first time.
Not as an offense, but I literally couldn't tell where the jokes were. I'm actually curious, are other people finding this funny? I didn't know my sense of humor was THAT different.