Creature Caster Masters: It Begins

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I don't recall seeing this on the main page. Was gonna show someone an episode of Doomsday Arcade and saw this on the Series Index. While I am not a huge Pokemon-type fan, I found this to be quite amusing, and hope to see more.

Crelda

May 21, 2009
When the bike hit him I seriously expected him to say he had hurt his coccyx.
It was funny. Will watch again.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Eh, it was okay. I don't really have much of an insentive to keep watchi- [HEADING=1][HEADING=1]SHADYVOX[/HEADING][/HEADING] OH HELL YEAH I'M GONNA KEEP WATCHING THIS.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
ProtoChimp said:
Eh, it was okay. I don't really have much of an insentive to keep watchi- [HEADING=1][HEADING=1]SHADYVOX[/HEADING][/HEADING] OH HELL YEAH I'M GONNA KEEP WATCHING THIS.
Awwww Hell yeah!!

sunshine89

Oct 29, 2009
therandombear said:
Sandwich, not to be confused with Sandvich. I loved this episode in the filmfestival and love it now aswell.

What I didn't notice, is that ShadyVox is in this....Moar Yu-Gi-Oh GX! Abridged xD
yeah yeah i heard him too :D ShadyVox <3 the moment i saw justin's hair i thought of the abridged community. it would be really awesome if those guys would get a spot on the escapist

ArcticWolf131

Feb 11, 2010
I was really happy when the damn creepy pink thing exploded and i thought he would have to get another creature, but then it had to come back to life... Other than that, seems like it has potential

airrazor7

Nov 8, 2010
almost choked on my drink when tun-tun exploded. Definitely was not expecting this to be that funny. Now thanks to you escapist I have Snapple in my lungs.

This was awesome and funny, keep up the good work.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
is there ever a next episode?

like doraleous???

no, i guess he died, but we didnt see it, because it wasn't shown to us.

Sinew

Mar 25, 2011
This is amazing. I've linked it to as many people as I could think of who might enjoy it, and I've been laughing myself to tears through the last episode. I can't wait to see more!