[sub]I got a NintenDogs box in MY frontal lobe[/sub]

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
best to not have continuations from previous strip <.<

Love the ones that won the contest. but not so much these new ones t.t

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Wow, didn't expect a bit of ultra-violence from this comic. This think the punchlines aren't strong enough. Visual humour is getting there (Nice Just Cause 2 hamster).

Nikajo

Feb 6, 2009
"you could say he put more thought into it than the delevopers ever did" - classic! :-D

Enjoying this so far, keep it up!

Cpt Corallis

Apr 14, 2009
Love the fact that as well as the main joke there is something going on behind the action. Keep up the good work!

Cpt Corallis

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Brotherofwill said:
Wow, didn't expect a bit of ultra-violence from this comic. This think the punchlines aren't strong enough. Visual humour is getting there (Nice Just Cause 2 hamster).
I only just noticed that! I hope there are little easter eggs in every strip, because that would be hilarious.

Mar 16, 2009
I appreciated the fridge reference... wasn't roffle worthy or anything but it got a smirk.

Hurr Durr Derp said:
The girl's B^U face in the last panel is an accurate summary of my feelings towards the strip.
I have to agree. With someone named Hurr Durr Derp. That's no good for my self esteem.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
That was hilarious. I laughed so hard when I saw the hamster in the backround. I look forward to the next one.