Critical Miss: All About the Thrones

Bevvie

Jan 24, 2009
Mysten said:
Imp Emissary said:
Fusionxl said:
Alright women, drooling over Jason Momoa's arse I can understand :)
Whats with women and man butt? I get why men like the women's gluteus maximus,
but I can't see why they would care about ours....o_o unless something was horribly wrong with it.
It's the only remotely sexy part of a man's body they can drool over (while we're fully clothed, at least).

It's not like men really have much going for them in the first place when it comes to the sexy. Have you ever looked in a mirror? We're ugly. I honestly don't believe God could have possibly made Adam before Eve. If anything, s/he likely spent the first six days expertly crafting an incredibly beautiful woman and then on the seventh day thought, "oh crap, I'm supposed to be taking the day off. Quick, get the preliminary sketches. They're a little rough and all I have are spare parts, but I can whip something up in an hour." And man was born.
Actually you have a point, men do not have a lot going for them. Arses are okay, but I prefer the bulging biceps (to a certain degree of course) myself. On another note, Grey had a huge write-up for this one but it looks like it got truncated underneath his comic. I think he rewrote it about 6 times. It's too bad all that hard work won't get read by as many. May have to call him to wake him up. :)

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Does Creepy Penny have an unhealthy obsession [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/7998-Critical-Miss-27] with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as well? Or does she see him as a threat to the true and good Nathan?

Great comic. And don't you worry, Erin - along with Winter, dragons are coming...

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
At the very end of the book, Daenyrs (sp?) hatches the eggs by climbing onto a funeral pyre with them in hand

So where in the book is the series so far? I'm waiting for it to go to DVD.

the lapalminator

Jul 27, 2010
i hate to be the one to ask but are erin and molly a couple? its the whole molly calling erin sweetie thing that has me askin.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
the lapalminator said:
i hate to be the one to ask but are erin and molly a couple? its the whole molly calling erin sweetie thing that has me askin.
Nope. Mol falls firmly into camp heterosexual. Erin is... well... Erin.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
I'm just going to back away slowly....

But yeah, pushing kids from castles is pretty funny

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Yeah...those dragons become a lot more important later; But not nearly as important as half the fucking aristocracy in Westeros.

I mean, jeez Cersei. You couldn't have bred a less likeable whelp even if you laid with the Beast of Revelation and read Mein Kampf to him every night to present day.

the lapalminator

Jul 27, 2010
Grey Carter said:
the lapalminator said:
ah camp gay. nice

sorry camp staight

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Please. The central characters are obviously Khal Drogo's pecs, which have at least thirty minutes of screen time so far, and together form the most impressive chest of anyone in the setting, male or female. I'm curious to see if their characters will continue to develop, as they seem to be doing so a bit faster than Drogo himself.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Atmos Duality said:
Yeah...those dragons become a lot more important later; But not nearly as important as half the fucking aristocracy in Westeros.

I mean, jeez Cersei. You couldn't have bred a less likeable whelp even if you laid with the Beast of Revelation and read Mein Kampf to him every night to present day.
I actually quite like little Jeff. Sure he's prone to acts of cartoonish bastardry like the rest of his family but he's also one of the most vulnerable characters in the show. That "talk" he had with Cersei, where it becomes apparent that she's completely mental was heartbreaking in a way.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Grey Carter said:
Atmos Duality said:

I actually quite like little Jeff. Sure he's prone to acts of cartoonish bastardry like the rest of his family but he's also one of the most vulnerable characters in the show. That "talk" he had with Cersei, where it becomes apparent that she's completely mental was heartbreaking in a way.
Oh, Joffrey's later actions cleansed any pity I had for him (assuming they keep strictly to the story).
I do like how Cersei and Tyrion are polar opposites; he's an ugly, sarcastic, but highly intelligent man while she is the Perfect Golden Haired Queen of Lunacy. In that regard, Cersei's firstborn is a perfect integration of her arrogance and confidence.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Alien Mole said:
Realitycrash said:
(snip)
I support this message. Apart from our bottoms, the only thing we can claim sex-appeal for is perhaps our stomach, if trained right.
Shoulders. That is all.
Dunno if your being serious but how on earth could you have left out pecs and arm size?
The picture you collectively paint is that of a skinny guy with toned abs (due to lack of any fat on him) and tight ass (not even a muscled one, just tight due to lack of fat) and whilst that does appeal to some women, last I checked the ladies liked it the most when you have big strong arms for them ;)

Agree with the shoulders though.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I'm feeling vindictive... so all I'm saying is that I cannot fucking wait to see the great Khal throwing his guts up towards the season's end...

Sucal

Dragonborn Ponyeater
Dec 23, 2009
Grey Carter said:
the lapalminator said:
Anything that moves, and quite a bit that doesn't?

Chucker

Sep 3, 2008
Imp Emissary said:
Games really don't have enough dragons.
I mean Dragon Age 1+2 have dragon
right in the name and Origin only had 3 full grown ones ( not counting DLC ), and Dragon Age 2
only had one full grown, 2 mature, some young, and a shit load of dragonlings ( which don't cont).
Its like Yahtzee said, we fought more racists than dragons.
I'm not contributing much more the discussion than agreeing with this.

Canadish

Jul 15, 2010
Chucker said:
Imp Emissary said:
Games really don't have enough dragons.
I mean Dragon Age 1+2 have dragon
right in the name and Origin only had 3 full grown ones ( not counting DLC ), and Dragon Age 2
only had one full grown, 2 mature, some young, and a shit load of dragonlings ( which don't cont).
Its like Yahtzee said, we fought more racists than dragons.
I'm not contributing much more the discussion than agreeing with this.

I wouldn't worry to much about a lack of Dragons.

Funny comic, just started catching up with Game of Thrones :)
Btw, do the fans of the books recommend I read them before ruining it with the Show, or vice versa? Thanks :)