Critical Miss: Children of Steam #3

tehbeard

Jul 9, 2008
bleachigo10 said:
Is it wrong for me to assume if Charles had a voice it would sound like Morgan Freeman. It just feels right.
I always imagined he spoke like Stephen Fry.

Byrn Stuff

Nov 16, 2009
My favorite part: the book title Also Spracht Paddington by T. Ruxpin

Little details like that make this comic really enjoyable.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Does anyone else want to give Charles a great big hug? I'm a notorious hugger and Charles the pacifist bear would be my dream come true friend X)

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
bleachigo10 said:
Is it wrong for me to assume if Charles had a voice it would sound like Morgan Freeman. It just feels right.
I was thinking more Sean Connery.

Bevvie

Jan 24, 2009
I am sad no one has gotten the song lyrics at the bottom, or at least if they have, they haven't commented on them. Maybe Grey should have used the gummy song instead. That's what you get for being old, I guess. No one gets your obscure, old, 80's cartoon refrences anymore.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
"But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!"

KhakiHat

Dec 28, 2008
As a guy who grew up with the nick name Bear and 9 units from a college degree, I found this comic doubly hilarious. Good one guys.

Jachwe

Jul 29, 2010
It is called "Also sprach Zarathustra" by Nietzsche not sprachT. I cannot believe how three people mention this line and not notice the spelling mistake "spracht" is not even a word in german. If you want to be smart and use the original german title of world famous literature check the spelling of the title or you look stupid.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
So, in more recent stripes, what happened to Charles? He went from appearing consistently to... being completely absent.

It's lke bearititis.