Critical Miss: Children of Steam #5: Here We Go

Delta2501

Mar 31, 2010
By "1950s" I thought they were discussing the tendency of the black comic relief to be killed off in these films. Seemed kind of questionable for racism to described as "moral sensibilities" so this way is better.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
"GHRng! Jezebel!" lol

And I totally hope that if Lance does zombify, all of his moaning is appended with "...brooooo"

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Azaraxzealot said:
i dont like how this comic is so elitist about PC gaming... but i read it anyways because of how ridiculously elitist it is (which makes it hilarious)
I'm fairly sure that the elitism is part of the joke.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
lax4life said:
Azaraxzealot said:
i dont like how this comic is so elitist about PC gaming... but i read it anyways because of how ridiculously elitist it is (which makes it hilarious)
I'm fairly sure that the elitism is part of the joke.
yep, which is why i find it funny. i really dont think anyone could be that elitist and be published here on the escapist.

other than that, erin is the biggest asshole i have ever seen in a comic

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
ahiddenfigure said:
Poor Erin, doesn't she also know the genre savvy ones don't make it either [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeathByGenreSavviness]?
No! NONONONONONO!

Goddamn it! The TVTropes link!

*spends the next three hours clicking on links*

BarbaricGoose

May 25, 2010
Those IGN Slowpokes are some of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Everything about them is just brilliant. From their wool caps to their constant spewing of "Bro."

I was really hoping for a close up. Thanks.

Toothache of Sauron

Jan 4, 2010
They're right, consumism is evil. It's time for all the girls to walk naked in the streets and for all the employees of malls and shops to starve unemployed.

Desert Tiger

Apr 25, 2009
Somebody needs to actually make a full webcomic series about the world ending due to Steam dissapearing. You've had five strips of it and I can think of so many ideas for more.

Desert Tiger

Apr 25, 2009
BarbaricGoose said:
Those IGN Slowpokes are some of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Everything about them is just brilliant. From their wool caps to their constant spewing of "Bro."

I was really hoping for a close up. Thanks.
They're Slowbros, bro.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Just noticed the zombie with the Traffic cone head (now I feel like a Slobro, ba-dum-tish), nice Plants V. Zombies reference.

deth2munkies

Jan 28, 2009
All I'm getting from this is that Slowpokes are really just Prinnies that have evolved and learned to say "Bro" instead of "dood".