Critical Miss: Genocyber

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Where do Baby programs come from? and don't give me any of that "stork" shit... I'm a big boy now!

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
NOOO!!! What have you done!? Now i can't delete anything from my computer knowing that i will destroy lives?! WHY!?

OT: Quite funny,though i feel a little bad for laughing...

Leels

Feb 13, 2010
Love it.

I am so excited for Tron: Legacy... to an almost unhealthy degree.

anonymity88

Sep 20, 2010
randommaster said:
Great, now I'm going to spend the rest of my day thinking about what happens when I do various things to a computer.
I laughed at this post more than the comic. Not much of a Tron fan so it took me a while to get.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Good User, is that what happens when you take something out of the recycling bin? Good thing I don't do it that often, there aren't to many undead programs running around on my computer. Programs on my computer tend to stay dead.
GrizzlerBorno said:
Where do Baby programs come from? and don't give me any of that "stork" shit... I'm a big boy now!
Copy-paste?

PoweD

Mar 26, 2009
I don't like it how this comic became so heavy handed about references

PrometheanFlame

Mar 23, 2009
Nah, dropping stuff in the recycle bin would be more like putting them in jail, or exile, or something like that. Hell, even emptying the bin and deleting them permanently wouldn't really get rid of them. They'd still live on as ghosts, sort of, right?

Now...taking a magnet or drill or something to your hard-drive platters, on the other hand...that's sorta like the sun devouring the Earth.

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
Kind of funny, I guess.

I really don't see what this has to do with Genocyber, though.
There wasn't even any slow-motion child murder.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Queen Michael said:
Unfortunate Implications [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnfortunateImplications] are always interesting. Good strip as usual!
A TVTropes link? Do you hate my spare time?

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Kinda sad... must check the original source so I actually understand what this is about, though the above comments have already told me this is something about "Tron" and people as computer programs.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
anonymity88 said:
randommaster said:
Great, now I'm going to spend the rest of my day thinking about what happens when I do various things to a computer.
I laughed at this post more than the comic. Not much of a Tron fan so it took me a while to get.
Hey, look at me, I made someone happy.

I think it would be hilarious if Tron 2 did a Tron and started off as a flop but slowly became popular.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Haha nice.

Though i think a Zalgo reference....would....have....... . . .
He comes....