Critical Miss: God Emperor of Steam #4

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Greyfox105 said:
Dammit, you got me whistling the music from the Dead Island trailer >.>
I've found these comics interesting, and I just happened to get my internet connection working in time to catch this newest one >.>
What a lucky coincidence >.>
I actually started tearing up when I got the reference....so sad :(

R.I.P Chad.

*Sniff* Evil Villians don't cry.....*Cries* WAAAAGH DX

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Iklwa said:
Uhm.....I don't get it. MUST READ MORE.
Dead Island Parody, where it showed a little girl zombiefied and tossed out a window in slow-motion reverse while offering clips if the parents fighting off a horde

reciprocal

Jun 4, 2009
I love how you've worked all the current hot topics and memes last few pages. I really love your art details involved in the paneling as well.

I'm not sure if I can call it really creative but definitely innovative and fresh, which is a far cry from a lot of other video game webcomics.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
Nice Lost reference :)
Good comic series, although I maintain you should have used the God-Emperor of Mankind from Warhammer 40,000. Would have been more epic, with chainswords and bolters firing....

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
Lord_Ascendant said:
Nice Lost reference :)
Good comic series, although I maintain you should have used the God-Emperor of Mankind from Warhammer 40,000. Would have been more epic, with chainswords and bolters firing....
Lost? No, this is a reference to the new Dead Island trailer.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Poor chad...he missed the last train to awesometown. Bro no more.
Where Chad has failed, the rest of team rare candy will prevail.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
SoulChaserJ said:
Very nice Dead Island reference. Although it still makes me wonder if anything but that trailer will be remembered post release. I mean that game has been delayed for over 2 years.

The irony of it being on Valve Time in THIS comic just hit me...

MBurner 93

Mar 26, 2009
I started the trailer and started an auto scroll down the comic at the same time. They ended within 5 seconds of each other...was that planned?

rayen020

May 20, 2009
dalek sec said:
Nice job on this one, does this mean Gabe is doomed to spend the rest of his life on the Golden Throne now to power Steam?
that woudl be the most awesome thing ever.

Maxi-005

Jan 25, 2010
Wow, nice idea of using Dead Island reference...Sad and beautiful simultaneously... Sorry, something fell into my eye