Critical Miss: Harry Potter

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
I'm afraid to look up that word.

Fidelias said:
Also, it did kinda confuse me that a school for teenage wizards had an entire house dedicated to evil bastards. If they were smart, they'd just throw everyone from Slytherin in jail, cause you know they're going to end up killing someone.
I haven't read the books, but from what I understand, Slytherin is actually named after an evil bastard who considered it a good idea to murder children in the name of racial purity. But he co-founded the school, so I guess they were afraid he'd sue them if his house was closed down. Or maybe it's some kind of commentary on the British educational system?

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Damn, so many people don't know what yiffing is??? Thats actually surprising to me.

Anyway, this was funny as hell. Hufflepuff for the win!

chaos order

Jan 27, 2010
mcnally86 said:
Magnalian said:
I never knew Hufflepuff consisted solely of furries. Thanks for setting me straight.
Scizophrenic Llama said:
Oh, that one made me laugh. I'm lucky enough to have had yiffing explained to me rather than the usual, "Look it up."
You could just use wikipedia; no pictures.
Its worse than furies. Hagrad was In H-Puff didn't he collects animals? I need mind bleach I just remembered that giant spider was in love with him.

But remember about the hat. D-dor keeps it in his office. So he basically reads every kids brain then reviews the info later. Ewwww. I hate that school now.
AHHH stop putting shit together! YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Satosuke said:
Oh god, the y-word. Everything about that word is uncomfortable and unpleasant.
Goddamn furfags making their own stupid-ass code words for things. And they wonder why they face so much derision on the internet.

Irony!
Better watch who you're calling what and what you're calling who. Everyone is entitled to their own sexual preference.

Satosuke

Dec 18, 2007
Realitycrash said:
Satosuke said:
Goddamn furfags making their own stupid-ass code words for things. And they wonder why they face so much derision on the internet.

Irony!
Better watch who you're calling what and what you're calling who. Everyone is entitled to their own sexual preference.
I don't think you read every word of my post. Take another look, Miss ITG.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Ahh Hufflepuff, tagged as a loser from day 1...nice. The house system would make sense to me if they were all put in seperate classes then the assholes would only have each other to bully and disrupt. But no, they all get mixed in together like most British secondary schools..ugh.

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
Great comic, although this has shown me that I've been watching too much Soul Eater recently, because the sorting hat looked like the frog witch's hat.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Satosuke said:
Realitycrash said:
Satosuke said:

Irony!
I don't think you read every word of my post. Take another look, Miss ITG.
Oh, HAHA! You put "Irony!" in color white, so it doesn't show up until someone quotes you. You sir, are brilliant! ..IRONY.
Seriously, it's like saying "No offense, but..", and then being a total dick. Except you don't even put the "irony" up for reading.

Believe it or not, I was just trying to help. Saying things like "furfags" can get you a suspension.

Arehexes

Jun 27, 2008
I kinda wish there was a spin off of the harry potter universe to explore the other houses at the school and even the magic world itself. And I wouldn't have wondered this without this epic comic.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
And so this comic will hopefully teach people to stop googling things all the time and just ask for the sake of their sanity. :)

Daselthechaz

Jun 16, 2010
I'm not surprised at how good the comic was. That's par for the course at this point. What I am surprised at is the reference to Deltron 3030. It's good to see there are others out there who don't have time for all this wastin' time.

Satosuke

Dec 18, 2007
Realitycrash said:
Oh, HAHA! You put "Irony!" in color white, so it doesn't show up until someone quotes you. You sir, are brilliant! ..IRONY.
Seriously, it's like saying "No offense, but..", and then being a total dick. Except you don't even put the "irony" up for reading.

Believe it or not, I was just trying to help. Saying things like "furfags" can get you a suspension.
Wow...my whole point seems to have been lost entirely. Nevermind.

SuccessAndBiscuts

Nov 9, 2009
Ghengis John said:
Apparently, even the hat's power comes with a price.

Also, guys, great expressions on that hat.

Always reminds me of Ino's hat from guilty gear.

Wait wait wait wait wait.

There was a hat in that picture?

Ilke

Mar 28, 2010
So you can pretty much say he is a...

*puts on sunglasses*

Mad Hatter...