Critical Miss: Lapidation Pro

Gizmo007666

Nov 12, 2009
Are people seriously complaining about the nades in BO? They have been nerfed to hell and back! They no longer have the power from 4 or the spam from oma + dc in MW2, on top of this they have probably been further weakened from what they were in MW2 and WaW making them less than not a problem. Then theres also the inclusion of flak jacket which isn't really needed for grenades considering just how weak they are (although it is needed for all the rcxd's).

Danish rage

Sep 26, 2010
Funny as always.But THis one takes the price. Made me laugh so hard coffe came out of my nose.

THANKS.

Deviltongue

Feb 2, 2008
Worst part is, this has actually happened to me before in MW2. I was at the objective with low health and their entire team spammed grenades at my location. I got hit with a stun grenade and died from it. It didn't explode. It just hit me.

7moreDead_v1legacy

Feb 17, 2009
Heh earlier I was killed by a rolling grenade...It was impact not explosion. Work that one out o.0

Flak jacket is good vs booms bad vs stuff being chucked at you.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
Thrair said:
@Gindil And yet on many maps, especially payload types, there are horrid chokepoints that demomen can "nade spam" with the pipe bomb.
Yeah but nade spam cant kill you in one shot in tf2. Unless the demoman gets really REALLY lucky. A good player would back up, heal, and flank somehow. Theres always more than 1 way.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
HankMan said:
That's Still not the worst way to die from grenades.
<youtube=Mwco-KH6mpI>
Most epic grenade kill I've ever seen... EVER!!!

Nobody else noticed the hamster being hit by the pool cue?

I want a Reptar shirt.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
dalek sec said:
Gindil said:
dalek sec said:
Um could someone please explain the joke to me? I haven't played Black Ops yet so I'm very confused by the joke. D:
This should explain it [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ipvqdEcb0]
Not really, that didn't explain anything at all. Can someone just flat out explain the problem? D:
What's not to get, grenades are explosives and are so fucking overused someone was bludgeoned to death with them. It's like spending billions of dollars on a gun that can accurately fire from 10 miles then walking up to someone and beating their skull in with it.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I had more issues with the nova gas rather than the grenades. Essentially the same thing except more blurry.

But its fun as hell to do to others.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
dalek sec said:
Gindil said:
dalek sec said:
Um could someone please explain the joke to me? I haven't played Black Ops yet so I'm very confused by the joke. D:
This should explain it [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ipvqdEcb0]
Not really, that didn't explain anything at all. Can someone just flat out explain the problem? D:
You + Five Trillion Grenades = Stoned to death. You die before anything even explodes.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
zHellas said:
XD

Also: Reptar!

Who also caught that and was also surprised by it?
Me :D REPTAR!!! I want a shirt like that.

OT:
I thought it was odd too... I'm fine with a game giving me more than 2 grenades, but I've watched others play, and it kinda scared me to think of where all those grenades are being kept.

ItsAPaul

Mar 4, 2009
No one uses grenades in Call of Duty games... if this was Halo sure, but grenades have sucked since game 1 as I recall.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
"Sh*t was biblical".
I lol'd so hard i think i have brain matter on my desk.
You need to make that a T-Shirt.