Critical Miss: Lapidation Pro

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
HankMan said:
That's Still not the worst way to die from grenades.
<youtube=Mwco-KH6mpI>
oh NO FUCKING WAY!!! How the... what the f...

NO FUCKING WAY!!!

DID THAT GUY HONESTLY GET KILLED BY GETTING HIT IN THE BALLS WITH A FREAKING GRENADE?!

THIS IS JUST...

This is why I don't play FPS online... I'd lose so much dignity if that happened to me...

OT:
Having never played blops myself I dind't know you could take damage from getting hit with an undetonated grenade... I think there might be time for a patch...

Personally with my little online experience, I hate grenade spamming and people who get lucky from those random grenade kills. (kinda like this one)

I just... ... ... ... ... wow...

Kilgengoor

Sep 7, 2010
Like it or not, CoD multiplayer games have been focused since the beginning in giving power to individuals. That is, it's easy to be killed by someone alone, preferably while being tucked away somewhere throwing grenades at you. Games that don't focus on this are more teamplay-oriented, in which other classes support the troops approach. It's sad to say it, but if you want players to be autonomous, you need to give them a chance to break all ingame balance, and that's where grenade spamming comes in. There is still people in Bad Company 2 that just sit on top of an ammunition box and keep shooting tube grenades until the end of times but it is not, by any means, as severe as the CoD spamming because said person tends to be dead once two or three people decide to blast his position sky high. I'm not saying it's the way to go, or that those games do not suffer from balance issues -I've read terrible, terrible things about the Blackhawk on BC2-, but I can foresee many years of complaining about grenades in the CoD series. In fact, I'd bet a lot of people expect to be able to grenade-spam when they buy a Call of Duty title.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Try playing COD6 without semtex. I didn't realise how many of my kills were from semtex until I stopped using it for a change.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
ItsAPaul said:
No one uses grenades in Call of Duty games... if this was Halo sure, but grenades have sucked since game 1 as I recall.
It also doesn't help that Trey and Infinity Ward both decided that the game needed grenade indicators. There was none of that in the first one. Although in the first it was probably a combination of map size along with the relatively weak power of grenades. Maps in the recent games are ridiculously small.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
HankMan said:
That's Still not the worst way to die from grenades.
<youtube=Mwco-KH6mpI>
Damn that looked painful.

OT: There's a throwing knife in that picture. -.- There are no throwing knivez in Black Ops. Only balls-istic ones and a tomahawk.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
You think nade spam is bad in BO? HA! Have a trip around MAG. 256 players all throwing 2 grenades at once makes it seem like you have a permanent concussion.

Warachia

Aug 11, 2009
Nocta-Aeterna said:
Hilarious!

Wonder if this is any worse than Officer Reynolds droppig a flashbang in your face,

Admittedly, it's not Reynolds in this case.
I watched the entire lets play, he could've finished the hotel mission in under half an hour if he took non lethal weapons, you can shoot them before yelling freeze, and it's his fault for staring straight into the doorway and not hiding along the sides like every other officer was.

PrinceofPersia

Sep 17, 2010
XD oh my god I can't believe I laughed so hard when I say that 'painting' I'm still laughing about it when I think of it too funny!

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
really? i mean i t wasnt that bad in modern warfare 2. mostly people just shot you, which is to be expected. maybe it was like, one game and one instance where this happened and cory's all like comic time!