Critical Miss: Stowaways #3

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
A hospital drama with videogame references that takes place in canada? SIGN ME UP.

but in all seriousnes Im a little confused what going on here.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
So I guess she's hallucinating and seeing video game characters? Let's hope one of the more murderous characters doesn't show up. Also, I love that dress. Where can I get one?

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Almost forgot these were even posted. What with all the E3 news. Fortunately, I love these comics and made the effort to read it.

At least she's not dead. I'm curious as to where this is gonna go. Lots of Nintendo characters in this story, though. Guess we know Erin's favorite company.

bleachigo10 said:
So I guess she's hallucinating and seeing video characters. Let's hope one of the more murderous characters doesn't show up. Also, I love that dress. Where can I get one?
That dress can be yours for the low price of one visit to the ER!

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
bleachigo10 said:
So I guess she's hallucinating and seeing video game characters? Let's hope one of the more murderous characters doesn't show up. Also, I love that dress. Where can I get one?
I would imagine that she actually has this weird dimension shift thing going on between the real world and the video game world.

'Course, the only basis for that is the Triforce symbol, and that it would make for a better story than just hallucinations. (Probably.)

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
I think I know what this is about.
She's now sees video-game characters among reality, and she's the only one capable.
Therefore either one of the following is possible:
A. She is completely insane and the head trauma caused by the car accident caused this.
B. She has woken up from the matrix and realized that our world and the video-game world is the same, but she's the only one to notice it so far.

Someonetookmyname

Jul 13, 2010
I like this, it's nice when CM tries to tell a story, and this one seems like it has a lot of potential.

Every time a new one pops up, i read all of the comics in the story :)

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
The plot thickens. This would explain a lot, like, maybe the previous comics were hallucinations.

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
Kalezian said:
unacomn said:
The plot thickens. This would explain a lot, like, maybe the previous comics were hallucinations.

remember the comic about them driving to the developers building?

epic coma-induced dream sequence!
ether that or they were at e3 and all the characters she sees are cosplayers.
Edit: totally did not see the pikmin there. so my theory is now invalid.

jack583

Oct 26, 2010
seeing as how she didn't recognize the pikman...
i'm guessing that she can't remember anthing about video games, but instead, she sees them everywhere.
like they left her mind in the crash, and now they are trying to get back in.

i dunno
just putting my two cents in there

jFr[e]ak93

Apr 9, 2010
zombie711 said:
A hospital drama with videogame references that takes place in canada? SIGN ME UP.

but in all seriousnes Im a little confused what going on here.
Ya what is this? I get the characters that are being used, but is this suppose to be funny? If so... it's not.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
HankMan said:
Her head is a bit M*A*S*Hed but at least her memory of video-games hasn't been Scrubbed out.

Anyways, Im wondering who those two people in the last frame are, and why the one guy is not pleased to see them...