Critical Miss: Stowaways: Ending

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Wait, that's the end? Nooo, i wanted the seriousness to continue on for longer... But the jokes are funny, too. Either way, that's quite an ending.
Interesting.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Experimental said:
So, did the lorry ran over something? oO
Remember about two comics ago when Link got fed up of her and sicked Navi on her? He opened the blue jar and she started screaming at Erin?

IN the comic where the old man is outside, you see her swing about and yell (presumably at Navi) but it is showing you thigns from the outside perspective, where people can't see Navi.

Now inn this comic, she tosses Navi out of the car and assume the lorry HAPPENS to hit a bumb, but the hint i there that Erin killed Navi, or got rid of her.

Considering how bothersome Navi is (or is made out to be, I've never had an issue) I think Navi was a kind of "Personal Demon" for Erin, or all the gaming characters were, and throwing Navi out of the car was her getting rid of her demons... Just a hunch though

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
This "stowaway" series has been greatly entertaining. I especially enjoyed the parts with Link.

I actually imagined that it was link she threw out of the car. Afterall, she met link first. Also link does gave his trademark barrelroll, not to mention a slight tendency to be bossed around by girls.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Celtic_Kerr said:
Experimental said:
So, did the lorry ran over something? oO
Remember about two comics ago when Link got fed up of her and sicked Navi on her? He opened the blue jar and she started screaming at Erin?

IN the comic where the old man is outside, you see her swing about and yell (presumably at Navi) but it is showing you thigns from the outside perspective, where people can't see Navi.

Now inn this comic, she tosses Navi out of the car and assume the lorry HAPPENS to hit a bumb, but the hint i there that Erin killed Navi, or got rid of her.

Considering how bothersome Navi is (or is made out to be, I've never had an issue) I think Navi was a kind of "Personal Demon" for Erin, or all the gaming characters were, and throwing Navi out of the car was her getting rid of her demons... Just a hunch though
Erin Pleaded with Link to get rid of Navi saying she'd become crazed killer if he didn't get Navi to stop.

The reason why Erin say's (No, you do a barrel roll.) is because of Peppy from Starfox must have been in the back seat.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
kayisking said:
I think this might be appropriate:
<youtube=ztRBs3riPsA>
Yegads. Never seen that before. It's pure awesome.

Also, that explains the comments I got on the freeway this morning....