Critical Miss: Stowaways Smash

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
fieryshadowcard said:
9thRequiem said:
That looks painful ...

twm1709 said:
I'm confused about the chain with the spike at the end... Saint seiya?
I assumed Scorpion.
@Kapol: Unless it's a different version of Link, I doubt it. Remember, Link's already out of her head wreaking havoc with biological warf- I mean, Navi.
Yes, but he's also vanished in recent comics, likely going back into her head if I had to guess. Plus, with so many versions of him, it is possible. Then it could always just be it going off on it's own. And if you go by that reason, it couldn't be Scorpion either, as he was also out already. Navi was a bit mean though.

Also, I forgot to add, Max is obviously letting out a massive roar of triumph at being on top.

fieryshadowcard

May 18, 2011
Kapol said:
Yes, but he's also vanished in recent comics, likely going back into her head if I had to guess. Plus, with so many versions of him, it is possible. Then it could always just be it going off on it's own. And if you go by that reason, it couldn't be Scorpion either, as he was also out already. Navi was a bit mean though.
I already said it couldn't be Scorpion's harpoon and listed why I thought so. Also, I'm a bit iffy on multiple versions of a character co-existing in her mind, primarily because silent Link claims to be both the protagonist we know and the TV series incarnation. And, considering what Link left her with, I find it more likely he's off somewhere blowing off steam, and the last place he'd want to be right now is in the head of the person who irritated him enough to hit below the belt.

fieryshadowcard

May 18, 2011
zombie711 said:
As much as I like this image, the arc is taking waaaaaaaaaaaaay to long
An arc that takes 3-4 pages is not an arc. It's just a setup. It only feels long to you because you get 2-3 pages a week. But, if you reaaaaalllly find 11 pages to be a long arc for pictures with word bubbles attached to them...

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Challenge accepted.

Space invaders (Space invaders)
Duck (Duck Hunt)
Max (Sam and max)
Agent [Memory failure] (Hitman)
?????
Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango)
Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
Barrel (Donkey Kong)
?????
Sly Cooper
Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
Koopa, Squid, Carniverous plant thing (Mario)
Jak (Jak and Daxter)
Generic bearded fantasy character?
Bomberman
?????
The Dog (Duck Hunt)
Is that Deadpool?
?????
Turret (Portal)
Poison Castle Crasher
Zubat (Pokemon Gold/Silver)
?????
Spiderman
Kirby
Star, Boo, 1UP mushroom (Mario again)
Ivy's Chain thingy (Soul Calibur 4)
?????
Scorpion's chain attack thingy (Mortal Kombat)
?????
Spaceships (Starfox?)
Megaman
????? (Pikmin?)

How did I do?

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
Good comic, though I have to admit I prefer the ones that have jokes in them more.

[sub]Not that I'm complaining about free entertainment, mind you.[/sub]

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
fieryshadowcard said:
zombie711 said:
An arc that takes 3-4 pages is not an arc. It's just a setup. It only feels long to you because you get 2-3 pages a week. But, if you reaaaaalllly find 11 pages to be a long arc for pictures with word bubbles attached to them...
The arc has been going since June 3rd. Some of those comic were set up. Its feeling like someone wanted to make a drama out of a comedy. Its not long to read, but its taking too long to get over with. My opinion on the matter has not changed.

Koios

Jul 28, 2010
Tharwen said:
Challenge accepted.
How did I do?
pikmin thing is actually slime from dragon quest
one of the spaceships is from f-zero
there's a bubble bobble character, i think
earthworm jim
agent 47
carnivorous plant -> piranha plant
i think 'jak' is actually ratchet of ratchet and clank
bearded fantasy dude is arthur of ghouls n ghosts
haggar of final fight

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
This is how Doomsday Arcade started isn't it?! The NPCs used Erin as a gateway to our world!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Demodeus said:
It worries me that I know almost every single character depicted..
I respectably ask, why? Your on the Escapist. If you didn't know almost all the characters I would be worried.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Ow. That seems painful. Also, I recognized a surprising number of those characters. I say surprising because I haven't actually played most of those.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
WanderingFool said:
Now, before anyone else:

Well, looks like Erin has alot on her mind, she will probably need a asprin for that splitting headache she is going to have...

Okay yes, thats sucked, but fuck it...

Bad Puns aside, I seriously lost my Shit! The moment I saw Megaman Deadpool Ratchet and Bomberman I was screaming in my head "FUCK YES THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME"!!

Is it bad that I know all of those characters right off the bat?

Ryu890

May 28, 2011
zombie711 said:
fieryshadowcard said:
zombie711 said:
The arc has been going since June 3rd. Some of those comic were set up. Its feeling like someone wanted to make a drama out of a comedy. Its not long to read, but its taking too long to get over with. My opinion on the matter has not changed.
I, for one, am rather fond of this 'arc'. I personally would rather have her NOT fully recover. But thats just my opinion.

andy25100

Sep 5, 2010
if only real head injury's were like this i'd crash my car into a lamppost right now