Critical Miss: Suchong

Bluecho

Dec 30, 2010
I love strips like this. Where the entire story is conveyed through action and facial expressions. It really shows the artist's mastery over their craft, as it does here.

Eicha

Oct 7, 2009
Gery must own many leatherbound books, and have an apartment that smells of rich mahogany.

Kinda long, but still a great strip!

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
This comic strip in a way reminds me of two Animaniacs cartoons that took a bit more of a serious angle.

The first is about the story of Wakko's two piano gloves running away, and trying to make it in the world alone even if they are only three inches tall.

The other one is is about a piece of wrapping paper's journey as narrated by Whinnie the Pooh.

I would tell you there names/post a video, but I can't find them.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
I thought from the title this was going to be a Bioshock parody with broken puppy necks. This is good too. :)

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I was wondering what happened to the little guy, now I know.

Also, congrats on the new title, it will be weird seeing you around doing other things, and "dick-joke-making monkey" made me laugh. I know there's a joke in there somewhere, but I'll be damned if I know what it is.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Is everyone ignoring the fact that a Rat fucking toss a g*ddamn cat into an Oncoming car!?

Because that was knd of fucking awesome.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Jim Grim said:
...I don't remember this rat.
It's the rat that is always on Erins shoulder, or around somewhere, in every single comic, and is the subject of a few of em, but he hasn't been in recent ones due to the reasons of this comic

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
I'm not sure if I've ever made a comment to one of these, but I've been reading for a few months now and this one was my favorite (Lol, sorry Greg). I loved it, it was adorable and kind of epic.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Well this one was, in it's own way, quite cute. And grats on landing the job at the news team. I applied but Que sera sera. I suppose I shall have to continue brightening this place up for free. Though let's be honest you should really be paying me for the service. I suppose it's something of a calling then.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
jack583 said:
huh....
it's a mouse/rat?
always thought it was a hamster
Suchong is a fancy rat. He deeply resents your implications of hamsterness.

Figured I'd post that for reference.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
and he leaves the mother and her kids alone...
he has no feelings ... he just wanted to have some...

Penitent

Oct 25, 2008
This was a really creative comic: much more than I had thought you'd be doing. I had some doubts before as to whether or not Manly Guys should have gotten the vote instead of you, but they've all been laid to rest. This strip just keeps getting better and better.

Well done, guys. I can't wait for the next one. :)