Critical Miss: Sykirm

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
fenrizz said:
AbstractStream said:
I used to be able to speak Dragonese, then I took an arrow to the knee.
What? Someone had to say it.
Why is everyone talking about arrows in knees?

I DEMAND AN ANSWER!
Well, I used to play scrable, then I took an arrow in the knee.

And to find out that the hell we're talking about, play more skyrim, you'll start hearing it said by guards.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
Otaku World Order said:
You think this is bad? This has nothing on what happens in Klingon Scrabble.
Ah yes, Klingon Scrabble. The only board game where if it doesn't end with at least a few broken bones you're playing it wrong.
Don't forget Thud!.
fenrizz said:
AbstractStream said:

I DEMAND AN ANSWER!
I used to talk about arrows in knees, then I took an arrow in the knee.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Abedeus said:
canadamus_prime said:
Otaku World Order said:
Ah yes, Klingon Scrabble. The only board game where if it doesn't end with at least a few broken bones you're playing it wrong.
Don't forget Thud!
Thud? I'm not familiar with that game. How do you play?

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
Abedeus said:
canadamus_prime said:
Otaku World Order said:
Don't forget Thud!
Thud? I'm not familiar with that game. How do you play?
I am afraid you'd have to read Pratchett, sorry.

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
Scrabble with Serious Sam and Mr. Dragonborn.... wow I wonder if she has power over who 'visits' her these days, because I would think one would choose far different board game partners.

If it were me I would choose Link and Gordon Freeman, sure Freeman will walk all over my ass with big words, but at least it will be a nice quiet night.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
fenrizz said:
AbstractStream said:

I DEMAND AN ANSWER!
I used to give helpful answers to memes. Then I took an arrow to the knee.

I used to have really good fire resistance. Then I took a patch 1.02 to the knee.

fieryshadowcard

May 18, 2011
SteelStallion said:
Fuck off with Skyrim for pete's sake. I'm so bored of hearing about that game and I haven't even played it yet.

This craze is becoming almost as bad as that My Little Pony rubbish, good God...
Create your own webcomic and show us how it's done? And your own television show while your multi-talented self is at it?

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
SwimmingRock said:
Why are all the other chairs empty in the first panel? Is she hallucinating the other players? Also, why play "Dragonese" Scrabble if you don't speak the language? So many unanswered questions; one answer: it's a comic. Stop taking it so seriously.
yes, she is hallucinating the game characters, she has been for a while.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
So...

1) Did the Scrabble board really end up on Erin's head? And...

2) If it did, what would it have looked like to anyone that wasn't Erin or one of her hallucinations?

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
SteelStallion said:
Fuck off with Skyrim for pete's sake. I'm so bored of hearing about that game and I haven't even played it yet.

This craze is becoming almost as bad as that My Little Pony rubbish, good God...
I used to enjoy Skyrim, until I took an arrow to the knee.

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
like the Streetlight Manifesto reference. i think i've seen one before on this strip. a bit ago. i may have to go hunting...

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
SteelStallion said:

So, the comic is titled Skyrim, but you thought... It was a different Skyrim? Did you get it confused with Mojang's new game? I hear that is a bit of a problem.
OT: Does anyone know if those are the actual markings to spell Fus Ro Dah in dragon tongue? I assume he's spelling Fus Ro Dah, it damn well looked like it.
EDIT: Found something. Just Fus, it seems. His shout seems overpowered. Has he got mods installed?