Critical Miss: The Catherine Experience

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I think if my gf was with me while playing it, and it asked me that, She'd ask if I was gay if I didnt cheat. hell, she finds both Catherine's sexy.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Just found out that Catherine has 8 endings, btw.

I guess there are more choices in it than I thought.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Roganzar said:
Thats just brutal, no one should have to play Catherine with their girlfriend/spouse/significant other watching.
Also, hilarious.
I'm totally not gonna play Catherine with my fiance around. He'll...get ideas >>

KhakiHat

Dec 28, 2008
I dont know... I've yet to play, but I liked the first GF better. The X-box Cover got me some jones'n for librarian.

Justin1221

Aug 16, 2008
I miss the Rugrats.

Hey, wait. Did she say continue as in "don't let me stop you from choosing yes", or continue as in "go on, press no"?

winter2

Oct 10, 2009
omg... LOL! that is so me.

I have noticed that whenever milady is around I play games a little bit differently and will make more.. moral choices. :D

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Oh, that's just being mean spirited! The girlfriend, I mean. It's a video game - choices in game do not equal choices in real life.

This girl gamer plans to cheat on Katherine as much as possible. ^^ I loved Rise in Persona 4 - that voice actress is wonderful, and I want to hear as much of her dialog as possible.

Maybe my spouse will loyal when playing the game. I have no idea. :p

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
I will buy a copy of that game right now.
[heads towards the door]

[then sees gf glaring]
You know what? Fuck that.

AngelBlackChaos

Aug 3, 2010
Bevvie said:
AngelBlackChaos said:
Its always nice to see yours and Grey's commentary on it XD adds some more to the effect of the comic.

If it was my fiance playing it, i would pretend to pressure him, and start to sit closer and closer to him. This counting on my ability to not laugh when I'm teasing him. Which is like, extremely rare.
Thanks! I am still trying not to shrivel up my nose and screech like a banshee since people now think I am some sort of self-conscious shrew, however I know if I did there may be a comic about that in the future too.

Personally, I am so obsessive compulsive I would play it through as many times possible to get all the endings. Hell, if this was a game with a female lead, and two males to choose from, I'd "cheat" just to get whatever endings possible to finish the game. Looking forward to the Hakuouki game coming out yey!

I think it's cute when couples can make fun of each other and laugh a lot especially when most take life way too seriously. Let me know if you do tease him and how it turns out!
Oh trust me, I have plenty of stories already. He teases me, I tease him, with mostly nothing taboo. What's taboo has been given to him in explicit pamphlet with a death glare included as he reads it (joking XD). We usually play similar games, with a few debatable things we disagree upon for their gaming merits.

SpaceMedarotterX

Jun 24, 2010
Huh that was my experiance with Ar Tonelico Qoga.

Except in THAT case it was the whole 'Strip underage girls to cast most powerful magic' and it was in front of family. That was ALMOST as bad as playing Kanji's dungeon infront of people.

Cephei Mordred

Jul 23, 2011
SpaceMedarotterX said:
Huh that was my experiance with Ar Tonelico Qoga.

Except in THAT case it was the whole 'Strip underage girls to cast most powerful magic' and it was in front of family. That was ALMOST as bad as playing Kanji's dungeon infront of people.
Yeah, the Ar Tonelico series goes too far.

Anyway, turnabout is fair play. I would love to see what happens when a male centered Catherine type game comes out.