Critical Miss: The Catherine Experience

Raithnor

Jul 26, 2009
Am I the only one that is thinking: "He's not "cheating" ON his girlfriend, he's "cheating" WITH his girlfriend."

rickynumber24

Feb 25, 2011
Avistew said:
You know, if I watched my boyfriend play, I'd probably encourage the more controversial choices.
"Come on, it's more fun! It's a game, who cares? That's the perfect opportunity to do things you can't do in real life! So what, you can go kill people with a sword but not cheat on your character's girlfriend?"

If I was playing though, it's another story. Whenever there are moral choices, I tell myself "I'll pick the evil ones for fun!" but in the end I'm absolutely unable to do so >.>
Yeah, I'm similarly ... mostly ... incapable of being a terrible person. Heck, my "renegade" Shepard in Mass Effect (the first) didn't even shoot anyone in cold blood! Okay, maybe the research assistant.

Elf Defiler Korgan

Apr 15, 2009
You choose poorly.

Great little comic, yeah I've had friends tell me about this type of thing, being observed by partners. So much for escapism and fancy.

Although with the panels, I wanted her to say "proceed".

Cephei Mordred

Jul 23, 2011
Catolf said:
Cephei Mordred said:
SpaceMedarotterX said:
Huh that was my experiance with Ar Tonelico Qoga.

Except in THAT case it was the whole 'Strip underage girls to cast most powerful magic' and it was in front of family. That was ALMOST as bad as playing Kanji's dungeon infront of people.
Yeah, the Ar Tonelico series goes too far.

Anyway, turnabout is fair play. I would love to see what happens when a male centered Catherine type game comes out.
PFFT that game didn't go far enough. lol.

It did weird out my dad a bit but hell, I need my defense to go up! Take off dem clothes!
I'm just saying, when I played through a bit of Ar Tonelico 2, and after picking my jaw up from off the floor, I wondered if maybe the thing to do was to pretend that all games are hentai games in order to not get blindsided by such brazen-ness again. :p

MadTonyB

Aug 19, 2011
DeathWyrmNexus said:
Hahahaa, awesome. I've seen women like that. If I get the game, I'm pretty sure that my women would just encourage me to be a horrible pervert because she is one too.
Now that's just freakin hilarious.

***Sent from my Blackberry from LA Fitness [http://gymsreviewed.com/la-fitness]***

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
Remember! The choice is not to cheat or not, it's do I want to sleep on this sofa for the next few weeks.

Muphin_Mann

Oct 4, 2007
Podunk said:
Aww... I broke my firm stance on not reading any Critical Miss comics to read this one, because I'm a big Atlas/Catherine fan... Bleh. Shouldn't have bothered. :(
Indeed you shouldnt have, You dont deserve the awesomeness of this comic.

Side note: A toyota ad as a CAPTCHA?