Critical Miss: They Brought Him to the Castle to Die...

andreas3K

Feb 6, 2010
Treaos Serrare said:
why is he holding what appears to be a PGS1 sniper rifle? Yorda looks bored to tears
Did you mean PSG-1? That is not even close to a PSG-1. I don't know what it's trying to be, but I'll say it's pretty badly drawn.

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
andreas3K said:
Treaos Serrare said:
why is he holding what appears to be a PGS1 sniper rifle? Yorda looks bored to tears
Did you mean PSG-1? That is not even close to a PSG-1. I don't know what it's trying to be, but I'll say it's pretty badly drawn.
yes thats the one i meant, but i concede to your knowledge. he should of had that plank of wood,with nails and barbed wire wrapped around it

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
Not good. Needs more pants bulge.

Also, really, the US cover art wasnt THAT bad. yall just hate it because the minimalist cover is so much better in comparison.

RockyMotion

Oct 28, 2010
It's cool seeing the american versions of videogames getting fucked once in a while. The rest of the world usually gets the shitty end of the stick regarding in-game bonuses, release dates, special editions and pricing.

Fensfield

Nov 4, 2009
I'm just busy being scared of what'll become of the boxart here in Europe.. somehow I'm really worried ^^; It could still go horribly wrong for us this time around.

Apr 25, 2009
Ashcrexl said:
Not good. Needs more pants bulge.

Also, really, the US cover art wasnt THAT bad. yall just hate it because the minimalist cover is so much better in comparison.
Dude, LOOK at Ico's fucking expression.

He looks like he just saw a hippo raping a rhino...

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I remember seeing the U.S. box cover for ICO when I was younger. Never really gave it a second look. Boy oh boy did I miss out on a great game back then. :p

In all honesty though, I don't think either cover art would have made a difference in the game's sales here in America. Sure, the Japanese cover was much better, but it's minimalism approach probably wouldn't have caught very many people's eyes.