Critical Miss: Trivial Advice

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Ha! Another good comic, I instantly said out loud "it was 4" which got my workmates to look at me oddly.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
BlackandBlueMage said:
dfcrackhead said:
Macgyvercas said:
The Cheezy One said:
Am I the only one who finds Erin unbearably attractive?
Nope. I do too.

Excellent strip today.
You could always apply rule 34 to it, I doubt anyone has yet.
funny. i always thought they were deliberately making her unattractive to avoid that rule. because she is probably the least attractive cartoon girl ever. wait, that sounds weird.
Well I've seen the internet Rule 34 that girl from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and she was far more unattractive than Erin

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
Anyone else notice the Bioshock-tattoo on Erin's right arm/hand in the second panel?

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
You'd think he'd just look it up in the office scene... THis comic really didn't do anythign at all for me

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
wasnt it Megaman 3 the one that first allowed you to recharge?

*about to start sex*
- "which was the first megaman that allowed you to recharge the buster?"
- "I was frozen today..."
- profit

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
dfcrackhead said:
BlackandBlueMage said:
dfcrackhead said:
Macgyvercas said:
The Cheezy One said:
Nope. I do too.

Excellent strip today.
funny. i always thought they were deliberately making her unattractive to avoid that rule. because she is probably the least attractive cartoon girl ever. wait, that sounds weird.
Well I've seen the internet Rule 34 that girl from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and she was far more unattractive than Erin
They did what!? O_O

OT: Funny strip, but the question could be a bit harder.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Im loving the magically appearing necklace between frames 3 and 4 on the boyfriend. It makes him look like an italian.

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
4... It's Megaman 4... Now if you don't want to get some pleasure, I'll play with my joystick somewhere else.

(Sjeesh, she could just say it... Communication is what it's about...)

Tempest13

Aug 23, 2010
She'd have to come up with something really obscure...or at least something from GTA >_>

Michael Jaynes

Mar 30, 2010
I liked this strip, though I do kind of agree that the "main characters" of the strip aren't all that great. The New Vegas one from earlier this week was fantastic - maybe Critical Miss is starting to hit its stride for me.

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
BlackandBlueMage said:
I find her attractive because she isn't standard anime attractive, shes sort of... interesting. Also, I'm a sucker for a brunette ;)

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Ha, that was pretty good. I like a couple of nice lines in there.

"Readers should note that Erin Stout is not a doctor and is, in fact, a poor excuse for a human being by most accounts."

"Last week we covered transitioning from the missionary position to a triangle choke in case of loot disputes..."

Although tip-of-the-mind trivia facts? Damn that's cold. I hate it when I can't remember things like that. It usually bugs me all day as I try to remember.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
dfcrackhead said:
Macgyvercas said:
The Cheezy One said:
Nope. I do too.

Excellent strip today.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!

If anyone Rule 34'd Erin, it would probably be with Kratos (like they were talking about in that one strip awhile back), and would probably include the whole "scooping out ashy goop" part, which I don't think anybody wants to see!

I agree that Erin is cute, though.

kurokotetsu

Proud Master
Sep 17, 2008
That was too easy. Mega Man 4 introduced the charged Mega Buster, for the NES. Too easy and not sex breaking fact, needs to be more obscure. interested in teh changing positions though...

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
That was hilarious, I hope you do more "Ask Erin" strips in the future (not necessarily romance related)