Critical Mix: 002

Rect Pola

May 19, 2009
Glad to see this is back. Going story oriented instead of gag a day? That's cool. But is Rad here as part of the "Mix" (the same Rad) or same universe (both Erins have played Rad Panda and "hallucinate" their own version)?

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Is this how Rad got a spinoff game where he shoots guns and swears?

Mar 30, 2010
I ain't never shat in no beans, and I resent the accusation.

*glares*

[sub][sub][sub]*Closes bean tray*[/sub][/sub][/sub]

warmachine

Hating everyone equally
Legacy
Nov 28, 2012
Country
United Kingdom
There was me thinking Erin Dies Alone is the story based series, whereas Critical Miss is the episodic gaming jokes. If this is supposed to be a revival of Critical Miss, it's too slow to be Critical Miss. Call it something else.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
warmachine said:
There was me thinking Erin Dies Alone is the story based series, whereas Critical Miss is the episodic gaming jokes. If this is supposed to be a revival of Critical Miss, it's too slow to be Critical Miss. Call it something else.
Yeah, I preferred Critical Miss, but this is Erin Dies Alone. 2 comics in and already I don't know what is happening.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
Saelune said:
Yeah, I preferred Critical Miss, but this is Erin Dies Alone. 2 comics in and already I don't know what is happening.
Rad is trying to find work with the local Goron "boss" figure, but he's turned down because he's obviously not gangsta enough.
Demon incursions in popular coffee shops are implied to be relatively common, as is their habit to defecate in coffee beans, the informal nature of their meeting also implies that their line of work is not on the record, perhaps even illegal.

As a sidenote, that goron is not fat, rock does not contain a fat percentage.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
He's got a hefty sedimentary layer though.
Probably carrying a lot of silicate build up in the arteries too.
Can't just down grit and expect to stay healthy, y'know?

Good to have this comic back.

belfazof

Jun 24, 2010
I'm interested in seeing where this goes. Erin dies alone is fun, so more of that sounds good. Glad you guys are back!

JCAll

Oct 12, 2011
Darth_Payn said:
Imps, huh? Is the Doom Marine too busy, so they need a knockoff Sonic the Hedgehog?
Just call Yahtzee, his imps got loose again.