Crookz - The Big Heist Review - Tactical Theft Simulator

Dosbilliam

Feb 18, 2011
Country
US
Crookz - The Big Heist Review - Tactical Theft Simulator

As far as heist games go, it's among the best that have come out, second only to Payday 2.

Read Full Article

Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
I also agree that the title is really stupid. Seriously, it seems like its from the early 90's, and not in a good way.

rofltehcat

Jul 24, 2009
So many stealth games lately! Added this to the wish list, so I'll pick it up on a sale :)

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Any word on this game's difficulty curve? I love stealth and heisting but I'm not fond of failing. At least, not in a way that makes me go "Oh that's bullshit". I'd rather think "Oh I could have done THAT instead..."

Dosbilliam

Feb 18, 2011
Country
US
From what I played of it, the only times I screwed up and got caught (which is an instant fail, since leaving each floor requires every character you have) I knew exactly what I did wrong. There's also a Heat bar, which if my assumption with the interface is correct, there's a total of 18 points you can accumulate before you fail (I assume, I think my highest was 5) when a guard just seeing you adds 1 point and getting seen by a camera adds 3 points. On the fourth or fifth stage you unlock access to the Video Magnet tool, which lets you erase video once per camera station, removing 3 points from the Heat bar.

This is why the 1,000-word limit on the review was a bit annoying...couldn't fit everything in the review, so I figured I'd need to hop here and explain stuff I couldn't fit in. :/

Dosbilliam

Feb 18, 2011
Country
US
Not really. It's actually DURING the tutorial that he betrays the team. The only way it could have been less spoiler-y would be to in the game's Steam description. :D