Cruelty

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
I'll never buy a can of compressed air again. A few months ago, I discovered that I could put the hose on the other side of my vacuum, so that it blows air. It's like having the hose of God. Just don't breathe the tan colored cloud that inevitably comes out.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Alcom1 said:
My eye twitched when I noticed that the cooler's plates face the wrong direction.
Never look at the inside of a H8-1234 from HP then... My dear old dad bought me one a few years ago as a present *Shudders* The GPU fan was smaller than a shot glass... And it just gets worse from there.

With respect to the strip, embraces computer sobbing I'm sorry I promise to run System Care on you more often... And to delete Windows 8.1 from your poor hard drive.

EDIT: Corey and Grey at least have good taste in music.

Haru17

Mar 1, 2014
More like http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Master_System_II.jpg rescue.

Shaitan051

Jul 9, 2012
I dunno how you people bragging about taking an aircan to your rig every 6 months do it. I get antsy if I go longer than 3 weeks.

iller3

Nov 5, 2014
oh god is that a dead mouse ... I'm gonna throw up.... This ACTUALLY happened to me in a parttime PC repair job I took. There was a dead mouse in an ancient compaq who's fan had burnt out. I felt dizzy and had to leave the building. Don't let this happen ever again, please, not even to a frikkin walmart computer.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
I that reminds me that I need to purchase a new can today. Cannot be to careful with dust and your 'puter.

RolandOfGilead

Dec 17, 2010
Reminds me of the inside of my brother's old desktop, dust everywhere, but it was a Dell, and they knew they were selling to people who didn't know shit about computers so it kept working. Now they got tablets and laptops.

Dhael

Nov 29, 2008
Supahewok said:
I really must take umbrage with this strip.

There's no way somebody with a CRT monitor would have a GTX 970 GPU!

Strip was a nice laugh.

Edit: Watched the video. Very interesting look at how the strip is made, along with comics in general.
Some of the really hardcore games use high grade CRTs because of the complete lack of input and response lag and NO screen tearing. They are really popular with fighting game hardcores.

CRTs also have better contrast and spectrum ratios than a flat panel can even hope to achieve. A really good CRT can manage at least 720p at 60hz meaning with some tweaking you can actually get better graphics out of a CRT than than a flat can manage, just at a slightly lower resolution.

The reason flatscreens killed CRTs was entirely due the their size, not their image quality.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Dhael said:
Supahewok said:
I really must take umbrage with this strip.

There's no way somebody with a CRT monitor would have a GTX 970 GPU!

Strip was a nice laugh.

Edit: Watched the video. Very interesting look at how the strip is made, along with comics in general.
Some of the really hardcore games use high grade CRTs because of the complete lack of input and response lag and NO screen tearing. They are really popular with fighting game hardcores.

CRTs also have better contrast and spectrum ratios than a flat panel can even hope to achieve. A really good CRT can manage at least 720p at 60hz meaning with some tweaking you can actually get better graphics out of a CRT than than a flat can manage, just at a slightly lower resolution.

The reason flatscreens killed CRTs was entirely due the their size, not their image quality.
Really? That's interesting to know. My memories of CRT from when I was a kid tell me that they were overall inferior to my modern flatscreen, but its been probably a decade since I last used one and those probably weren't great quality monitors either.

Eiv

Oct 17, 2008
I would totally watch that show! I have a very hairy dog so have to clean my pc out every other month or so. Its amazing the amount of dust that builds up. But yeah, if someone doesn't hurry up and kickstart that show, life isn't worth living.