Crysis 2 beta

Flac00

May 19, 2010
Hey guys, the Crysis 2 beta has been out for a bit on xbox live. So I was just wondering your thoughts on the game. I found it to be a lot of fun, but it did need improvement. 1, lag and hit detection were a problem (to be expected from a beta). 2, only one class is unlocked at the beginning. Other than that I found it to be a lot of fun. My favorite mode is definitely crash site, which has some pretty intense firefights around the capture point. The game, of coarse, looks amazing. So...thoughts?

verdugo136

Sep 9, 2009
to me the game shouldn't even have a multiplayer cus it can most of the time cripple the work in the single player a lot of game have had a balls single player because of multiplayer and playing the beta in my first game i though lag and hit detection was bad to a fault i was spawn killed endless times and to finish my over all though. it looks like they made it just to shup the demo wanters up and have put no effort in to it

EDIT: plus it crashed my 360 3 times

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
im still downloading it, it has taken like 2 and a half hours and its only 28% complete, i usually have good download speed, but apparently it doesnt want me to be playing it anytime soon

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
I wasn`t impressed. I noticed hit detection was slightly out too, buy my biggest gripe was that it tries too hard to rip cod off.Small scale maps ,quick insta kill melee...S`all there and just a bit weak, jumping is nice and satisfying though.