Current pokemon anime series is coming to an end

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
I was originally going to say I was surprised the anime is still running, but then I remembered it was Pokemon. So that made it make way more sense.

Zetero

Apr 11, 2010
After the Johto series Pokemon went downhill, how many pokemons are there now? 1000?

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Cakekey said:
Not that i'll miss this season. It went downhill with Johto League, and now the whole series is just one big, ugly, abortion of science and childhood dreams.
I like this guy and agree

UberLemonBoy

Feb 17, 2010
Mookie_Magnus said:
I'm still waiting for them to make an Anime version of the Pokemon Adventures Manga series... I want to see Pokemon in a violent, bloody, PG-13 setting, damn it! I want to see an Arbok get sliced in half like melon, and Team Rocket actually trying to kill people!
banned episodes are violent
try 34 and 35

I AM NERD :mad:

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Hardcore_gamer said:
Mookie_Magnus said:
I'm still waiting for them to make an Anime version of the Pokemon Adventures Manga series... I want to see Pokemon in a violent, bloody, PG-13 setting, damn it! I want to see an Arbok get sliced in half like melon, and Team Rocket actually trying to kill people!
Tiny116 said:
I concur, though that Arbok survived actually.
The magmar that were frozen and then shattered didn't though XD
Wait.....what?

Pokemon? Violent? DEATH?!?!

What is this....other kind of Pokemon you speak of?
The Pokemon Adventures Manga. It's a PG-13 version of Pokemon, it can still be a bit silly, but it's more serious than the Anime.

*rummages for link to place you can download it*

Here we go: [link]http://bit.ly/ckPKcy[/link]

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Hardcore_gamer said:
I concur, though that Arbok survived actually.
The magmar that were frozen and then shattered didn't though XD[/quote]

Wait.....what?

Pokemon? Violent? DEATH?!?!

What is this....other kind of Pokemon you speak of?[/quote]

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/pok_mon_adventures/v01/c001/

Knock yourself out, though it gets less violent in the later editions

Sipo

Jul 25, 2009
pokemon needs to give up on these fruity pokemon and go back to te originals. Everything after Gold and silver is gay.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Whoa whoa whoa, you mean pokemon has been running all this time? Is there more than one movie?

Am I so far behind that some of you think I joking? I remember pokemon used to go for awhile, run out of ideas then start with him waking up on his 10th birthday all over again, to give the writers time to write more episodes.

I assumed it stopped at some point with him catching all 150 originals and they just kept bringing out games.

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
Bah!
I was done with the show when Misty left.
And was horribly appalled when I accidentally turned it on the other day and heard the new voices.

I mean really, it wasn't exactly a moonlit serenade before, but this was nothing short of ear-rape.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
sinclose said:
omega 616 said:
Whoa whoa whoa, you mean pokemon has been running all this time? Is there more than one movie?
I laughed my ass off after reading this part. They release movies regularly after each season. The quality dips with each movie.
I don't mind the quality, it's pokemon for the love of god. I have heard "team rockets blasting off agaaaaaain" to last a life time. It was never a very deep or quality show anyway.

Just be nice to watch it again, nostalgia is nice.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
You dream about a moment like this, but you never would think it comes! After 11 years of this it's finally over!