customer service your thoughts?

Frasman

Aug 4, 2010
Miss G. said:
I think customer service should be helpful common decency. I believe as a customer I should not have to run a search expedition after you for help when I really need it (accessibility would be nice) or want you to disappear when I'm clearly not having a problem.
You get what you pay for though. Walmart, K-mart and Ross for example have low staffing levels, because it eats into their bottom line. In order to make up the difference in staffing levels, prices are usually the first thing that gets effected, which is exactly the opposite of what their corporate goals are, and what brings customers into the store in the first place.

Miss G.

Jun 18, 2013
Frasman said:
Miss G. said:
I think customer service should be helpful common decency. I believe as a customer I should not have to run a search expedition after you for help when I really need it (accessibility would be nice) or want you to disappear when I'm clearly not having a problem.
You get what you pay for though. Walmart, K-mart and Ross for example have low staffing levels, because it eats into their bottom line. In order to make up the difference in staffing levels, prices are usually the first thing that gets effected, which is exactly the opposite of what their corporate goals are, and what brings customers into the store in the first place.
They could at least have them in a centralized location in the store so anyone can find them easier if they need help. And, in the case of some other stores I've been to, have a uniform so I don't end up asking other customers by mistake.