cybernetic implant

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
One that looks like this:

It would grant far improved vision, be connected directly to the brainstem, allowing me to connect my mind directly to other devices, including computers, and houses a slaved computer allowing me to do complex calculations in the head, record and store large amounts of data, hacking any an all systems at will as well as allow a future array of implants to replace limbs and organs as they fail due to age or injury.

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
I don't know ... I keep thinking about something that would heighten my senses. Like give me the same olfactory capabilities of a wolf. Or cybernetic eyes giving me the sight of a hawk.

Simulated heat pits of a diamond python that can detect a 1/30th degree (C) change in local temperature.

Maybe an andrenal enhancer? Something that can allow me to produce adrenaline and noradrenaline in safe (in small periods of time) quantities whenever I command them to o.o

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
I have no idea what to call it, but a device that locks my age at 25. Live forever at a very comfy age!

Fazz-2k

Nov 16, 2010
Merkavar said:
i would implant a cybernetic body. oh yeah loop hole right there. so i would have the multiple visions, run fast, jump high, hokld breath, regen fast the works.
I want the same as Merkavar please!!!!

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
Fazz-2k said:
Merkavar said:
i would implant a cybernetic body. oh yeah loop hole right there. so i would have the multiple visions, run fast, jump high, hokld breath, regen fast the works.
I want the same as Merkavar please!!!!
do you want a ghost in the shell style cybernetic implant? have a gun inside an arm and the only thing not cybernetic is your brain?

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Monkfish Acc. said:
A robot pelvis that can withstand the massive girth of my sexual partners.
lol is it wierd that I checked your profile to see if you were male of female? XD

OT: I'd want a set of six squid-like mechanical tentacles coming out of my back that were about 3 metres long each and could carry enormous weight.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
An implant that gives me massive memory storage and photographic memory. It's secondary function is the release of nanobots into my bloodstream, increasing the effectiveness of my blood(better stamina and strength) and combat decease and injuries, expanding my lifespan at the same time.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Some kind of MP3 player thing in my throat so I can be the best impressionist the world's ever seen. I'd be awesome at singing too.

That, or robot eyes that both better my crappy vision and give me some kind of HUD. Being able to know just how hungry I am would come in real useful.
I'd want them to look normal though. Oh, I'd also want them to be able to zoom.
For... Personal reasons.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Relevant videogame trailer:

Good lord that is one heck of a trailer for a videogame (which im looking forward to). I really hope they make the game with a similar quality as the first one (since invisible war sucked ass).

It does not bode well however that the original creative directors of the previous parts aren't attached to the project. :S

Thaliur

Jan 3, 2008
A nanobot hive containing nanobots I can command to do basically anything in my body.

"My left foot is injured. Close the wound and reinforce the skin!"
"My nose is blocked. Travel there, clean up the mucus and hunt down the infection!"
"I have to pee really bad, reroute urine to auxiliary storage tanks!"
Well, I guess you get the idea...

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Sonicron said:
Cybernetic ocular implant with several view modes (infrared etc), zoom functions and the ability to record still images and videos.
This, but make it shoot lasers as well.

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
a 60 gb hardrive in my brain which plugs right into my cerebrum, and is controlled by a small remote. like hitting a record button when i want to remember somthing, and then going through a menu to select the memory i want, and then playing it back.

that, or nano-bots in my blood that seek out and destroy diseases and carry oxygen.

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
Fingers that could extend themselves and still maintain their grip. Nothing is ever out of reach again!