D.I.C.E(Game Thread/PM to Join)

DarkRawen

Awe-Inspiringly Awesome
Apr 20, 2010
"I, I was looking for a bandage sir, for your shoulder, I uh, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you sir, I'm Mary Guerir, I'm sure you've seen my file by now."

She seemed to have gotten quite shocked from him mention his position. Richard frowned, and let out a sigh. "Richard is fine, I'm not used to formal stuff. And I'm sorry, but I was just hired, so I haven't been able to take a look at much at all." He looked at his shoulder, it was healed now. "And my shoulder is fine, there is no need to examine it further." Would this be how people who didn't know him would treat him? It would, wouldn't it? Between his dislike of DICE, and dislike of responsibility, he really wanted to change the topic. However, what file had she been talking about? Was it something interesting? He wouldn't lose anything by asking, at least. "Well, anyways, what was that file about?" He examined her again, was there a reason she wore what she wore beyond being a doctor? Was she even a doctor?

IFS

Mar 5, 2012
"Well, anyways, what was that file about?"

"Erm, well si-Richard it was about my abilities, I wanted D6 to study them further, I suppose there will be more time to discuss it later since we should probably focus on getting out of here right now," she pushed aside her mixed emotions of excitement, hope, and anxiety for the moment, discussing her proposal with him wouldn't do them much good if the building burned down around them.

"Well I suppose we are waiting for that sword to catch up to us, it seems a little bent out of shape, in more ways than one, what do you think we should do Richard?"

Terratina.

RIP Escapist RP Board
May 24, 2012
Eligor huffed through the hole, wishing his arm, or leg or something could force its way out of the crack as this was a situation that appendages were built for. The little nook created by Richard's action didn't help things either. But he just lashed out on the walls in an effort to get rid of the pent-up anger that consumed him. It reminded him of one time went a plucky knight decided to use him in one battle in the fifteenth century, one were there was an awful lot of talk about roses and plenty of battles to match. The look on the knight's face was priceless went Eligor stirred from his sleep while in battle. Nothing like severing limbs to relieve stress. Nevertheless that was in another time, in another time and right now he had one annoying scientist to deal with.

"I believe we should get our bearings," Eligor said in a rather threatening way to Richard. But inside was utter calm. They had been through smoke but all Eligor wanted to know was: where was the mirrors?