Daily Drop: Action Figure

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
This was a short drop. I still like the Barbie drop though because her legs would bend during the impact. This action figure's neck stretched when it bounced in the air. Also it looke like it was breakdancing when it hits the floor.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Cool drop, neck extending body twisting drop. Maybe a ragdoll next? And I'm hoping that those mouse traps are set in the next drop.

Craftybonds

Raging Lurker
Feb 6, 2010
yeah, that thing needed to be smashed with a crow bar. also, mouse traps are going to be awesome on monday.

rpg1203

Sep 18, 2008
yeah mechaneck was made in the times when action figures were way more durable. still a decent drop. Makes me wonder where the heck all my He-man figures went

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ha you were pretty much doing one of the toy safety standard tests well they do that before releasing the toys to the public.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
I think it could have used another drop.

And now I can't wait for the mouse traps!
and also curios as to how paul will manage to drop them.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
1 drop? Really? Lame.

Mousetraps are a fantastic idea though, props to whoever came up with that one.

zaro27

Apr 15, 2009
Daily Derp, you have failed me! CROWBAR FUCKING EVERYTHING!

That should be the new policy. Next time you're recording, tape that to a wall somewhere.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
rpg1203 said:
yeah mechaneck was made in the times when action figures were way more durable.
Not necessarily. I had a "Raphael" Ninja Turtles figure from the same vintage, and the two halves of his shell would come apart, allowing his head and limbs to come off. I incorporated this into the stories I came up with when playing with them -- he would always die by falling, with his limbs and head all going in different directions.

A bit morbid, perhaps, but it's the truth.

beefpelican

Apr 15, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Ha you were pretty much doing one of the toy safety standard tests well they do that before releasing the toys to the public.
Bah. If my children go through all the trouble of setting up a ladder, a high speed camera, and a dingy looking basement just to eat some broken pieces of plastic, then they obviously weren't fit to live.