Daily Drop: Action Figure

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
rpg1203 said:
yeah mechaneck was made in the times when action figures were way more durable. still a decent drop. Makes me wonder where the heck all my He-man figures went
I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering where their old He-Man toys went.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
That's some rad breakdancing right there, man! Would have liked to see more of it, but, oh well.

Mousetraps made be excited in anticipation.

Maur DL

Boredom Slayer
Jul 8, 2009
Noooooo it didn't smash. HURL THE DAMN THING GUYS! (or get a taller height like someone mentioned)

Numina Infuscata

Aug 24, 2010
snowman6251 said:
Why no crowbar? That was a perfect crowbar test subject.
I remember a time of "Daily Drop" where that guy would have been crowbarred without a second thought...
I guess they just don't have the time for it anymore...

Nocta-Aeterna

Aug 3, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
Nocta-Aeterna said:
My uncle (who is actually an 80's kid) had that as a toy!
You make me feel old, I have a lot of he-Man toys including that one.
My uncle isn't that much older than me, ten years or so, but he did have alot of other He-man and Trsnaformer toys. But yeah, He-man was past my time.

Jeffro Tull

Sep 27, 2010
heh. Couldn't stand to crowbar it eh? I can't say that I blame you. I wouldn't be able to smash my old He-Man toys. :)

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
Mecha-Neck! Had him as a kid and I can honestly say, no matter how many times I dropped him his neck never snapped.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Ensiferum said:
Mecha-Neck! Had him as a kid and I can honestly say, no matter how many times I dropped him his neck never snapped.
Truly, he lived up to his name for all of us.:)

Naterkix

Baron of Sealand
Oct 31, 2008
What, no crowbar? Just dropping stuff isn't fun to watch if it doesn't even break a tiny piece off.