Daily Drop: Blended Coffee

MasterRahl

Feb 2, 2010
Starbucks?!?! But you guys have Tim Hortons up there! I'm disappointing in you Canadians. Unless you normally don't go to Starbucks, you just went there to get something to drop. If that's the case, then, you're ok.

HvD

Lord of Dragons
Apr 16, 2009
Finally somebody who thinks the same as I do, Starbucks is garbage and only fit to be thrown on the floor. :p Nice rocket lid btw.
MasterRahl said:
Starbucks?!?! But you guys have Tim Hortons up there! I'm disappointing in you Canadians.
Tim Hortons isn't what it used to be. Now the donuts and bread are all made in Ontario by a European company that freezes the stuff and sends it to the Timmy shops around the country to be re-heated and served. Mountain Bean is where it's at now.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Now I want coffee...

MasterRahl said:
Starbucks?!?! But you guys have Tim Hortons up there! I'm disappointing in you Canadians. Unless you normally don't go to Starbucks, you just went there to get something to drop. If that's the case, then, you're ok.
No one who likes to drink good coffee goes to Tim Horton's... It's disgusting, brewed-in-a-pot, liquid, weak poop, and I don't understand the near fanatical devotion some people have with it. Even McDonalds and Subway have better coffee now, if you want the brewed stuff. Tim Horton's seems to water it down. At least Starbucks, except the one at the University, knows how to make real coffee: with an espresso machine.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
MowDownJoe said:
I seriously hope Starbucks isn't as outrageously expensive up in Canada as it is here. You think they'd drop cheaper food-stuffs.
Well, they already dropped a thanks giving turkey.

RiffRaff

May 5, 2009
I predict Super Bouncy Balls will not be very interesting.

The coffee splat was great. The cream and then coffee made a satisfying mess. The lid flying and the split cup were a bonus.

Juliamon

Bus with me, Cthulhu!
Jul 28, 2010
Didn't expect the cup to split.. added some unanticipated interest!

Count me among those glad to see Starbucks put in its place.

TheAngryMonkey

Nov 18, 2009
Most expensive daily drop to date.
I love the title 'Blended Coffee', I know that came out of the mind of Paul.
Haha I can see him saying that, too funny.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
I think Bouncy Balls will be cool :D

But that's just me...

I liked how all the cream stayed compact, whilst the coffee just went Everywhayare!

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
Jack and Calumon said:
How none of that went on the camera baffles me.

Calumon: But... we could have drunk that! : (

Jack: There is no way in the world I am letting you drink coffee.
First I just wanted to say that Jack and Calumon are probably the highlight of many forums I go to. Keep up the good work sir and digimon.

Then I would like to say, Take that Cooperate America! I feel like thats what should be done with all starbucks coffee. I used to drink it, but only because I beautiful girl tricked me into trying it. Recently, I feel that the quality has gone downhill.

xyrafhoan

Jan 11, 2010
Great drop, although it also brings nightmares of cleaning up that stuff at work. The whipped cream especially has a tendency to blow up without even having to be dropped, so I wasn't surprised at the massive amount of splatter. *Starbucks employee*

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
MowDownJoe said:
I seriously hope Starbucks isn't as outrageously expensive up in Canada as it is here. You think they'd drop cheaper food-stuffs.
nope it is ridiculously expensive in Canada. come to think of it, it is ridiculously expensive EVERYWHERE Starbucks has a location!!! That is why i rarely go there.
YAY TIM HORTONS!!!!

I got some satisfaction out of that drop/

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
I am also amazed none got on the camera. Bravo.

Poor Matt... He's probably curled up in a ball right now and rocking back and forth.