Daily Drop: Cherry Pie

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Arrrgh! What did I say during the cake drop? If you need any pastries disposed of, I'd be more than willing to oblige.

I'm honestly surprised at how much I've been enjoying this show.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
That really deserved additional testing with additional drops at different angles and possibly without the pie tin... and with a Warrant soundtrack.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
What a waste of a pie, that pie should of been thrown at someone face (with whip cream on it) not dropping onto the ground!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Poor cherry pie. It looked so delicious. On the other hand, you now made me happy without all of the calories. :)

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
the pie is a lie...no wait, doesn't work on this one D:

Awesome splat there, need moar squishy stuffz :p

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
Nooooooooooo! For the love of all that is good in this dark world, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! What crime did it ever commit?! Injustice has taken place! INJUSTICE!! *cries*

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
Cherry Pie

Get yer freshly dropped fruit pies 'ere!

Watch Video
You Monsters!!!!

How could you destroy such a beautiful work of God!? *Cries*

Excellent episode by the way!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
AwesomeExpress said:
Nooooooooooo! For the love of all that is good in this dark world, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! What crime did it ever commit?! Injustice has taken place! INJUSTICE!! *cries*
*Hugs* There there soldier! That pie may not have made it, but we live to taste another day!

Btw my reaction to that innocent pie being dropped!

<youtube=E29iOPSxF94&feature=related>

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
StriderShinryu said:
That really deserved additional testing with additional drops at different angles and possibly without the pie tin...
There was no pie tin during that drop. If there were, you wouldn't really be able to see the bottom of the pie break apart.

Anyway, I guess if I had to choose between pie or cake, I guess I'd take cake primarily for the reason that cake is more resilient when it comes to 10-foot drops than pie is.

And water balloons on Monday? I think I noticed in a previous video's comment thread that someone wanted to see that. Hmm...