Daily Drop: Clock

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Now that was a awesome drop! I loved how you first just shattered the glass dome and then picked it up and dropped the clock that time. :D

WarpGhost

Jan 5, 2009
Best drop by far (sorry pepper =( ); just love the way the clock face bursts through the falling rain of broken glass accompanied by what seems to be the sound of bells. Definitely the most satisfying glass break too. Good choice in clock makers ;)

SaturdayS

Nov 8, 2010
Mydnyght said:
After the first drop, I was thinking, "I wonder if that clock still works?"

Then came a big fat NO in the form of a second drop.

I loved how that one hand kept spinning like crazy. That was sweet.
I was going to press "post" then I looked back and read that this post was almost word for word what I was saying. So... Ninja'd. I concur. Good deeds, my predecessor.

BobisOnlyBob

is Only Bob
Nov 29, 2007
I almost wish it didn't have to break, but you no matter how fast that minute hand spins, you just can't...

...turn back time.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Pholark

Nov 17, 2010
In the great words of Phillip J. Fry, "DID YOU SEE THAT [clock] FALL? IT WAS ALL LIKE, BOOSH BANG BLAUGH! BOOM BOOM!!!"

Iconoclasm

Nov 25, 2009
My beautiful Temporality!

No matter, it was tensed time that got the axe - Take that modality!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Chasmodius said:
Well, that's one way to stop time. BOOM!
So that's two time-stopping jokes. Who's up for finding a third?
No ya don't want to do that!! You'll cause a...

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
All that shattered glass flying was awesome. I would post something timey but one of my favorite pirate bands "Gallows Humor" doesn't have a video of them playing "Drinking Time".

Balaxe

Mar 24, 2009
That is the first time they've dropped an item that I thought look so awesome it hurt me to see it destroyed.

Pumpkinmancer

The Pumpkin is our salvation!
Sep 20, 2010
Thank you, I hate those ugly clocks. People keep putting them in their house like they are classy, but they are just cheap peices of ugly junk, bleh.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
Am I the only one who were hoping it would land upright after it did that flip on the second drop? xD