Daily Drop: Clock

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Dammit!
That song reminds me of something, but I just can't place exactly what it is.
It's driving me insane!

ND

May 24, 2008
Right now, there's an old clockmaker somewhere in Switzerland China bawling his eyes out...

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
I loved the hands spinning and then the key falling at the end.
Yvl9921 said:
That was pretty shocking until I saw the $15 price tag on the bottom.
I too was shocked prior to seeing this.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
That was pretty cool. My favourite part was when you could see the reflection of the camera on the back of the clock. (So a 'high-speed camera operator' actually operates it like a normal camera? I exepected it to be some sort of huge device operated from afar from some reason.)

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008
The dome shatter was awesome, as well as the gears flying off of the second drop. Loved seeing the spinning hand at the end.

We've got one of those clocks in our house. It's an authentic one that we wouldn't want to break, though. I'm glad you simply broke the cheap-o version. :)

Frankfurter4444

Aug 11, 2009
If they had gotten two, I would have loved a comparison of dropping from the bottom and one from upside down, both with glass; even so, that one was one of the cooler drops. Apparently glass and water look the coolest in slow motion.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
I'm catching up on Drops I didn't get a chance to watch on the day due to Desert Bus and this one seems like the prime example of why safety goggles are a must.