Daily Drop: Corks

PH3NOmenon

Oct 23, 2009
GrahamS said:
Hatchet90 said:
Another great video, but corks? Hmm... do you think it's possible to run out of ideas?
It's possible, but we haven't.
We've shot 150 of these, and we're showing them in random order, so there's plenty of great stuff to look forward to.
I sort of want to see a cat drop down in slow motion.

Only please don't crowbar the cat.

Sven_The_Slayer

Mar 23, 2010
They need to drop a whole handful of snappers, or possibly more.

http://www.skylighter.com/snappers-paper-fireworks-snaps.html

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Well that was pretty cool. There was a lot going on at the same time though. And tomorrow's looks to by messy.

Although I love the one cork that finally showed up at the credits.
"Hey guys, I'm here did I - awww I missed the bouncing around didn't I? Damn it!"

Where did you get all those corks though? /: |

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
PH3NOmenon said:
I sort of want to see a cat drop down in slow motion.
Here you go [http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/time-warp-slow-motion-clips-cat-landing.html]. Although that guy looks like he's enjoying it too much.

Tally LRR

Oct 21, 2009
I dearly wish we could afford to drink that much wine. :p

In fact, the many many corks came from various places. I've been collecting them for a big crafting project (still in the future), and have been given them by my mom, Jeremy's mom and Graham's parents, and a very few are from our own wine consumption.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Is it weird that the first thought I had was "Man, that many entities is going to lag my computer to hell"? Must still be coming off Fallout.
Anyway, that was fun.

Stevo_s

Working on Avatar
Jan 24, 2010
You guys whine too much
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
ugh I suck..
Ill go now.

SaturdayS

Nov 8, 2010
I see lots of them seem to have purple ends. Great recycling, but really, quite strange that someone had a bag of used corks.