Daily Drop: Eggs

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Eggs

You can't film eggs breaking without breaking a few eggs.

Watch Video

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
That was sweet ... Probably wouldve been more epic with symphony music and choreographed as they hit the ground but Im just being a tad picky :)

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
What's better than 1 egg falling and breaking in slow-motion?..... A whole bunch of eggs falling and breaking in slow-motion!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
JuggernautFox said:
I've actually thought about who gets the clean up duty for all of this.

In my head, it's always Matt, who just mumbles "You son of a *****" over and over to himself. :D
Matt wasn't there very much as he's got a day job. Most of the cleanup fell to Alex and James with Jer, Paul and I assisting as well. The shop vac we bought for this was disgusting afterwards.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
The multidrop was excellent.

I'd like to see something like a cap-bomb get dropped... Roll paper cap-gun caps around a penny, make a large ball. Make sure it's tightly wound. Makes a great bang.

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
Now I'm wondering if it'd be easier to clean up if you somehow cooked the eggs after they were dropped... anybody got a blowtorch?

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
As soon as I saw the 1:45 video length, I knew this would be no ordinary drop. Oh no, this was going to have some special fun. And oh my did it!

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
I really liked the extra testing. Since you've already dropped the things I wanted to see most, I really look forward to seeing what else you'll drop.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
I kinda wanted to see you drop one egg directly on top of another, like that physics experiment with a basketball and a tennis ball. You know. To see if the top egg would... ya know. Bounce.

'Cause eggs totally bounce, right?

docbox1567

Nov 10, 2009
Best one yet. You should blow up a GI Joe with a fire cracker next time, or something that involves a slow motion explosion and GI Joe.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
Oh, wow. At one point, with the extra testing, I'm almost tempted to printscreen a point where all the yolk is flying around, making an almost beautiful pattern.
Egg-yolk art... Hmm.