Daily Drop: Eggs

markt1964

Sep 2, 2010
I was actually kind of hoping that the extra testing would involve dropping a hard-boiled egg for comparison purposes.

Still way cool though.

Fayili

May 30, 2010
That was pretty awesome, I must say.

Also, weird side note: Paused it at 0:22 to let it buffer, and apparently Paul has really well-kept hands. Who knew?

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
Say, when you drop the bunch of eggs, why is we only hear the sound of the first few impacting/breaking, and yet it's otherwise silent when the rest fall?

Elementlmage

Aug 14, 2009
Madara XIII said:
CaptainCrunch said:
This one was particularly eggselent.

Guess you could say this performance was...*Puts on Sunglasses* Eggceptional!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
I'm going to eggsecute the next person who uses another ineggscusibly aweful pun!

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
I don't understand why Paul looked frustrated, there... Contemplative, I could have gotten behind, but the smash worked flawlessly, so why the consternation?

Pretty gosh-darn sweet, though. There's nothing like a dozen smashed eggs.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Now that was s-EGG-sy!

That's gonna be the worst egg pun this thread will ever get, ain't it?....

By the way, nice touch with adding the reverse-breaking sound effect into the title sequence. To think no one commented on that yet.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
LeeshaJoy said:
Am I the only one who immediately thought "who gets to clean that up?"
Nope, I came here to say "I feel bad for whoever is on clean-up duty."

I'm also wondering how many more people are going to be "banned" for all the egg puns in this thread. We already know that all the Donkey Kong banana puns didn't go over well. :p

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
Man, all of you complimenting these terrible terrible puns, don't you see that you're just egging them on?

Alex Grey

Feb 20, 2010
i'm just thinking... we've got eggs, there was a tomato, salt and pepper... now all we need is a glass of orange juice, some toasts and maybe bacon an we've got a nice breakfast right there...
on a concrete floor...
mmm... bacon...

FlameUnquenchable

Apr 27, 2010
CaptainCrunch said:
This one was particularly eggselent.
The above is no eggsageration! It cracked me up. I did particularly like the exploding whites, they had a cool trajectory. Makes me think of how to draw things breaking apart and stuff exploding better. Always trying to make my fantasy art better...thank you Daily Drop for helping. :)

Kruxxor

Jan 18, 2009
LeeshaJoy said:
Am I the only one who immediately thought "who gets to clean that up?"
I was thinking of something more along the lines of Kathleen being in a bikini....

Brandchan

Oct 6, 2010
After the salt and pepper and now the eggs all you need to drop is some milk so we can have some yummy scrambled eggs...and drop those too.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Nice. This was the kind of messy explosion that I was looking forward to with the tomato. What made it all the better is was the extra "testing" part. That was one nice series of explosions. And one nice messy. I don't envy the person who had to clean that up.