Daily Drop: Flour

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
I am absolutely looking forward to tomorrow's drop; assuming the plate is glass, that will be a crash to remember.
Sennz0r said:
Looking forward to tomorrow's drop though, hopefully without any references to "that game".
We need a good title for "that game" like theater people use with MacBeth (which you aren't supposed to say out loud backstage, so it is just "the Scottish play"). Alas, the only thing I can think of right now is "the portal game" which doesn't solve anything! Maybe "the cake game?" Or "gateau" if we don't even want to use the word "cake?"

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
LeeshaJoy said:
JazzJack said:
LeeshaJoy said:
Prof. Monkeypox said:
No! Not the cake!
Looked more like a torte to me...
so...what you're saying is...the cake is a lie?
No, I'm saying it was labeled incorrectly. Miscaken identity, if you will.
There needs to be an emoticon for "Grooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" You people and your wit. Puns should be listed under war crimes.

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Chasmodius said:
I am absolutely looking forward to tomorrow's drop; assuming the plate is glass, that will be a crash to remember.
Sennz0r said:
Looking forward to tomorrow's drop though, hopefully without any references to "that game".
We need a good title for "that game" like theater people use with MacBeth (which you aren't supposed to say out loud backstage, so it is just "the Scottish play"). Alas, the only thing I can think of right now is "the portal game" which doesn't solve anything! Maybe "the cake game?" Or "gateau" if we don't even want to use the word "cake?"
You could call it "The Aperture game", seems close enough...

We should have a nerd brainstorm about this...

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
That was a bit underwhelming, but thanks for leaving the crowbar out of it. Don't want the gag to get old so soon. Even if it didn't rip open and spread a lot of flour, it did bust some out. I'd rather only see the crowbar come out if something refuses to break after multiple drops. So, yeah. I'm glad the crowbar stayed home today.

Also I dread tomorrow's comments about the cake and one doing the opposite of telling the truth. >_<

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
NO! NOT THE CAKE!
I have to admit it was only a matter of time, though.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
sorry guys, 1st one that bored me, but the next one looks like it'll be fun!

they should do those Black Cat firework things that pop when thrown at the ground. A whole bunch of them at once

Aenir

Mar 26, 2009
That...was disappointing...

I thought the crowbar would be used...

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
I liked seeing the wave, that was cool, but they should have then dropped it again, with the top open or something. Not lame, per se, but not enough to hold up by itself.

Yog Sothoth

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
This is what passes for entertainment around here these days? Oh Escapist, how the mighty have fallen...

This crap makes "Game Dogs" look good...

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
Sennz0r said:
Chasmodius said:
You could call it "The Aperture game", seems close enough...
Well duhh... I should have thought of that. Good show, sir.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
No matter how many times I watch this, I'll never get bored. I love watching stuff explode break.

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
Chasmodius said:
LeeshaJoy said:
JazzJack said:
LeeshaJoy said:
Prof. Monkeypox said:
No! Not the cake!
Looked more like a torte to me...
so...what you're saying is...the cake is a lie?
No, I'm saying it was labeled incorrectly. Miscaken identity, if you will.
There needs to be an emoticon for "Grooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" You people and your wit. Puns should be listed under war crimes.
Better an original pun than another goddamn Portal joke. :p

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
That was rather disappointing. I kinda expected the flour drop to be like that, but I also expected a good crowbar whacking afterward. :(